Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumored Shelby GT350 pricing

$52995. That's a couple of grand less than the ZL-1

The 2015 Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang was one of the shining stars of this year's Los Angeles Auto Show. And the Blue Oval's latest muscle car might even have reason to burn a little brighter if a recent rumor about its price proves true. Best of all are rumors that an even more potent version of the Shelby is potenti

Save money/no Camaro? Winning!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Ford, I don't want to spend that much money on a Mustang, but you might talk me into it!

Comment

I bet it will be far north of that with limited availability and dealer markups.

Comment

For that price used vette or gt500 better option

Comment

Nice car, but it will be $70k at stealerships.

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
              I bet it will be far north of that with limited availability and dealer markups.
              I think that is likely, but no different than any other very limited performance car. Didn't we see Z-28's marked up above $100K at one point?

Comment

Paging Grapevine Ford...
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I guess being poor has its perks, no new cars in my future.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Nice car, but it will be $70k at stealerships.
                    ^ This ^

Would love to own that car but if the new GT-500 comes in even close to what that car is selling for, I'll opt for that, or just keep modding the current ride.

David

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                      ^ This ^

Would love to own that car but if the new GT-500 comes in even close to what that car is selling for, I'll opt for that, or just keep modding the current ride.

David

There's gonna be a GT500 as well? Cool.

But for the price I will stick with the ZR1 and the V.

Comment

I posted the rumored price in the GT350 picture thread, but yeah, it looks impressive if after a year or so you can walk out the door with a GT350 for 50-51k

Comment

Looks like $49,955 might be the low dollar to get in one (including destination fees). GT350 is $63,495.

The Ford Motor Company [NYSE:F] will have a new performance bargain on its hands if leaked pricing information for the new Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 proves accurate. When it goes on sale later this year, the latest Mustang variant will bring to the table a new 5.2-liter V-8 with a flat-plane crank, unique body modifications, more than 500 horsepower and 400...

Comment

The pricing is a lot better than I think anyone had anticipated. The GT350R should be able to best the Z28 in short order all while having a base MSRP that's $11k less...

If I had the cash, I would get one...
                            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
                              For that price used vette or gt500 better option
                              Along with 5k?

Comment

Working...
                              X