Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ban GTA5? Gonna have to bail on the Bible, too..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban GTA5? Gonna have to bail on the Bible, too..

Those crazy Aussies.

"This misogynistic book makes a game of horrific violence against women," reads the online petition

Australian gamers, furious about the decision by two large retailers to ban a popular violent video game, have started a petition to ban the Bible.

The petition, posted Dec. 4 on Change.org, has already attracted more than 20,000 signatures. In an obvious parody of arguments in favor of banning video games, the petition claims the Bible “encourages readers to murder women for entertainment” by “commit(ting) sexual violence against women, then abuse or kill them to proceed or get 'god' points.” It calls on Australian retailers, including Target, to pull the Bible from their shelves.

The petition is the latest in a series of satiric attacks by gamers Down Under designed to protest the ban by retailers Target and Kmart, who have refused to stock Grand Theft Auto V. The Australian retailers banned GTA 5 in response to an online petition posted this week calling for the move. Nearly 50,000 people have signed the anti-GTA 5 petition, which calls the game “misogynistic” and responsible for “fueling the epidemic of violence experienced by so many girls and women in Australia.”

Australian gamers have countered that the popular video game carries a R18+ rating, meaning it cannot be sold to minors, and that it has been on sale for more than a year, apparently without incident.

Grand Theft Auto V is the best-selling video game in history. The title racked up more than $800 million in sales within 24 hours of its launch last year and has since grossed close to $2 billion for game maker Take Two Interactive.

Another reason PC gaming is so much better. YOU CAN'T BAN THE PROXY BUY!
    God damn console peasants.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post

I don't know if you've ever done any gymnastics, but it might be a good time to try jumping off your own cock.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I don't know if you've ever done any gymnastics, but it might be a good time to try jumping off your own cock.
        You've never done cock pushups?
        sigpic

Comment

You've never done cock pushups?

Uhh, my coaches always told me to have my hands flat on the floor when I was doing push ups; not sure what kind of school you went to.

Comment

Its where you fuckin lay down flat on the ground, and then you let your boner lift you up off the ground.
            sigpic

Comment

My dick is already bent, with two holes in it; I don't need to damage it further with my fat ass laying on top of it on a hard floor. That I probably couldn't stand up from..

Comment

Start on a pillow top or soft foam bedding first. Ease pressure in to it.
                Also, plug that second hole. You don't want to compromise structural integrity.
                sigpic

Comment

You have two holes in your cock?

Comment

The plugs I own are for bigger orifices.

Comment

This thread is starting to sound like my Tuesday night get togethers.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        You have two holes in your cock?

Top hole isn't functional.

Comment

I've never been so intrigued by a cock before. This is weird.

Comment

Not available on PC yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              I've never been so intrigued by a cock before. This is weird.

Stop sending me PMs for pics!

Comment

Working...
                              X