No announcement yet.

Two Fort Worth American Eagle Employees Strangled, Burned the Body of Co-Worker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Fort Worth American Eagle Employees Strangled, Burned the Body of Co-Worker

Damn. What a paltry amount of money to do something like that over. She is even pretty cute, although I'm afraid she a terminal case of RBF.

Police say Clarence Mallory and Carter Cervantez thought they got away with their first theft -- an $18,000 deposit absconded with from the Hulen Mall's American Eagle's safe after-hours in August -- so they decided to do it again. This time, they were going after a bigger score, the store's Black Friday take, estimated to have been between $40,000 and $50,000 by an American Eagle loss prevention officer.

This time, it wasn't going to be as easy as the theft on August 24. Mallory and Cervantez didn't have inside access any more. They hadn't been prosecuted over the summer, but they had been fired from their jobs at the store. In the first crime, police say, Cervantez left the back door unlocked at closing and a hooded Mallory waltzed in, walked right to the safe and grabbed the cash. This time the duo would need keys. They decided to get them, the Fort Worth Police Department says, from Ashlea Harris.

Harris was found in her burned-out apartment the morning of November 28, bound with duct tape and apparently strangled. The only thing missing from her apartment, police say, were her keys. Neighbors said that saw a black Infinity, one they hadn't seen before, leaving their complex just after smoke alarms went off.

Investigators would learn from witnesses that the Infinity belongs to Cervantez. They tracked it to her apartment complex early on November 29. When she and Mallory left her apartment, police followed the pair to the mall. Cervantez was observed going into the mall while Mallory waited. Cervantez never made it inside the store. The locks had been changed after Harris' murder.

Police arrested Mallory at the mall for driving without a license and picked up Cervantez later on the 29th as she walked back from the laundry room to her apartment. Apparently, she had walked home from the mall after being stymied from getting into the American Eagle.

Both Cervantez and Mallory have been charged with capital murder and theft.

*Infiniti

Comment

Murdering a young woman because she had keys to a store vault. Now that's some sorry shit. Rot in hell, you motherfuckers.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'd smash... just sayin.

Comment

They are both gonna get smashed in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I'd smash... just sayin.
            You diggin his dreads?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

It's a shame someone lost their daughter over some shit like that.
              Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                You diggin his dreads?
                Adam's Apple

Comment

Obviously these are two criminal masterminds
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

See people like this are the ones I want to see cops shoot in the face. Twice.
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      See people like this are the ones I want to see cops shoot in the face. Twice.
                      X2

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        She is even pretty cute, although I'm afraid she a terminal case of RBF.
                        ?????
                        You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

Originally posted by gearjammer351 View Post
                          ?????
                          resting bitch face.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

one of her eyes is bigger than the other. Immediately makes me wonder about the nips thanks to CWO's thread.

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Dumbasses couldn't come up with something better than that? Idiots. All that for 1 yr worth of an avg salary.

Comment

Working...
                              X