For You Dads: 21 Things Dads Do Better Than Moms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For You Dads: 21 Things Dads Do Better Than Moms

Unfortunately they don't have it in a list, so you have to click to advance the slides. It's worth the 2 minutes if you have young kids. I got a smile from many of them thinking about my own boys and had to agree 100% with the list.

The only one on the list that doesn't make sense to me is breakfast. I don't cook breakfast. I have always lived in a household where the women cook it.

Comment

They don't have an overt list because they're farming clicks. That's click bait, you buzzfeed reading retard.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        The only one on the list that doesn't make sense to me is breakfast. I don't cook breakfast. I have always lived in a household where the women cook it.
        My dad often cooked weekend breakfasts. Venison steak, fried eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast.. My mouth is watering now.

His fried potatoes were always incredible. Something about the way he spiced them, cooked in a cast iron skillet. I think he used some of the bacon grease in them too.

Comment

I make waffles for the girls on the weekends, but during the week they're on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
            My dad often cooked weekend breakfasts. Venison steak, fried eggs, bacon, fried potatoes and toast.. My mouth is watering now.

His fried potatoes were always incredible. Something about the way he spiced them, cooked in a cast iron skillet. I think he used some of the bacon grease in them too.
            This is where it's at. My boys love Saturday and Sunday mornings because we crack a lot of eggs, have fried potatoes, and a mixture of breakfast meats. I don't care what time we get up, weekends start with me cooking breakfast.

Comment

"If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Pee standing up should be on the list.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  My dad always did breakfast. Weekends and vacations, he manned the kitchen in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                    My dad always did breakfast. Weekends and vacations, he manned the kitchen in the morning.
                    Mine too.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      They don't have an overt list because they're farming clicks. That's click bait, you buzzfeed reading retard.
                      Yup

I don't mind seeing pictures of pets doing funny things or a montage of Beyonce's skimpiest outfits , but I simply refuse to look at any site that I have to click more than once or twice. I also refuse to look at:

-"17 things ...."
                      -"This 'weird trick' can make..."
                      -"Dallas residents are shocked to learn...."
                      -"Things only _____ will understand"
                      You live and learn or you don’t live long.

Comment

Working...
                      X