No announcement yet.

Jolly Ranchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they still make those Jolly Rancher flat sticks? I always remember as a kid after playing baseball at McKnight Park in Mansfield going to the concession stand and getting those. Those and FunDip.

Comment

watermelon with my purple drank and sprite

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Do they still make those Jolly Rancher flat sticks? I always remember as a kid after playing baseball at McKnight Park in Mansfield going to the concession stand and getting those. Those and FunDip.
        Yes, they still make the flat sticks. We had a batch of them in the Halloween candy we were handing out this year. And Fun-Dip is the shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
          Well, 30-year-old Ratt says that currently Cherry or Watermelon are the best flavors. 8-year-old Ratt says Lemon was the best, and that this bag of Jolly Ranchers he has on 30-year-old Ratt's desk lies about "Original Flavors" and says he wants to start a petition to bring Lemon back instead of shitty Blue Raspberry.

Edit: Yes those are pop-its on my desk. I throw them at my boss when he gives me a last minute project...which happens a lot.
          [ame]http://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Rancher-Candy-Lemon-13-Ounce/dp/B00BZO34KS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418314161&sr=8-1&keywords=lemon+jolly+ranchers[/ame]

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              I prefer eye candy!

Thank you kind sir...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

^^^^ that is more like candy.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X