No announcement yet.

And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $1.88 was fucking great yesterday! Whatever it takes to keep going down, I hope it keeps happening.
    sigpic

Comment

• -28 this week

-21 oil
      -7 gas

Comment

• Fucking hell. At this rate...well have like 200 rigs by mid 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
          I filled up for 1.61 in Granbury.
          Did you fill it up with gofuckyourself87 or rubthatshitinsomemore93?
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            $1.88 was fucking great yesterday! Whatever it takes to keep going down, I hope it keeps happening.
            $1.65/gal in Fort Worth. I see $1.45 in our beneficial futures.

Comment

• The wife filled up the Suburban the other day. We do this once a month now.

Comment

• I was somewhere on Hwy 6 the other day and 87 was $1.88.

89 was $2.88 and 93 was $3.88

WTF

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                  I was somewhere on Hwy 6 the other day and 87 was $1.88.

89 was $2.88 and 93 was $3.88

WTF
                  I'm still paying above $2 for 85 across Montana. Cheapest I've seen in Wyoming is 1.73.

Comment

• Saw a thread on FB asking for people to STFU about everything they get for Christmas, because oil field employees are hurting so bad and losing everything they have (and couldn't afford). I thought it was hilariously ironic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                      Saw a thread on FB asking for people to STFU about everything they get for Christmas, because oil field employees are hurting so bad and losing everything they have (and couldn't afford). I thought it was hilariously ironic.
                      Let them eat their bro dozers?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Saw a thread on FB asking for people to STFU about everything they get for Christmas, because oil field employees are hurting so bad and losing everything they have (and couldn't afford). I thought it was hilariously ironic.

Comment

• losing everything they have yet posting on facebook from smart phones.

Comment

• $1.35 at the Bucc-ee's in Wharton last week. $1.41 right now.

Comment

Lol. I equate that sort of bitching to the $15 minimum wage proponents. Everyone can make a change out of unfortunate circumstances
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Guy on the next street over from me has a bro dozer with a sticker across the windshield that reads... "Oil field trash, spendin oil field cash" he ain't no mo.

Comment

Working...
                                X