No announcement yet.

And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTI touched $29.93 briefly not long ago, but is back over $30 now (barely)

Comment

• Frac Tech burned down an entire frac spread yesterday just east of Chikasha OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        Frac Tech burned down an entire frac spread yesterday just east of Chikasha OK.
        What is usually the cause of this? Seems like a common occurrence. I know CJ burned some down south of midland a few weeks ago. We called the normal wrecker service we use about a week after the fire and they had every single wrecker they owned out there cleaning it up. The next day I saw one of the trucks coming in on a trailer.

Comment

• going out of business sell out?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            What is usually the cause of this?
            Insurance payout a better option than selling?
            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

when i was helping you guys out, one of your right angle driveshafts cut loose and had the unit spraying hydraulic fluid everywhere while the shaft was spinning and grinding away on the support. it was glowing red hot with that hydraulic fluid smoking. good thing someone caught it or y'all crew would have been like Gold crew out of El Reno.....the ones famous for burning an entire spread to the ground a few months back.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• 22 or 24 rigs on site. Was on a Continental well.

Comment

• You guys burn as much shit up as you can, I just loaded up on NOV shares.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    You guys burn as much shit up as you can, I just loaded up on NOV shares.
                    Hopefully their new technology that just came out of field testing gets bought up. My brother has been with them on their new project for almost a year now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                      Hopefully their new technology that just came out of field testing gets bought up. My brother has been with them on their new project for almost a year now.
                      What technology? Theres loads of new stuff coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        What technology? Theres loads of new stuff coming.
                        pm'd ya

Comment

I knew this would get mentioned sooner or later on here. We just received a po from FracTech for some 3" replacement iron because of this. These last couple of weeks have actually picked up a little for us (flow back iron sales).
                          2015 DIB 6-Speed Mustang GT - 413rwhp 389 rwtq (CAI & Tune only)

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                            when i was helping you guys out, one of your right angle driveshafts cut loose and had the unit spraying hydraulic fluid everywhere while the shaft was spinning and grinding away on the support. it was glowing red hot with that hydraulic fluid smoking. good thing someone caught it or y'all crew would have been like Gold crew out of El Reno.....the ones famous for burning an entire spread to the ground a few months back.
                            That's exactly how things like this happen. Hydraulic hoses fail or get punctured by a failed mechanical part and the rest is smoke and ash.

Comment

• NOV makes some pretty good cranes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                22 or 24 rigs on site. Was on a Continental well.

Comment

Working...
                                X