X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just filled up.. $1.99 at QT

Comment

• Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
      Stock market is taking a pounding as well, not a good thing!
      moving average back across 2000 Volatility subsiding all is well they are going to pump the market more. that 2000 level was key and we passed through it yesterday. IMO market goes higher as long as the fed doesnt raise interest rates. Im not even sure that they can or ever will they have been feeding morphine to this economy for 7 years and we are the reserve currency so they dont have to stop. happy trading

Comment

• $1.99/gal, got me mashing the gas and driving around for absolutley NO reason! my carbon footprint is huge!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Just filled up.. $1.99 at QT
          that place has good ice tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            $1.99/gal, got me mashing the gas and driving around for absolutley NO reason! my carbon footprint is huge!

god bless.
            x2, I just don't give a fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by slostang281 View Post
              You made more than I did at Nabors. I was going to make around 46K a year with per diem as a floorhand but they had a split pay period when I was there. Go in on Thursdays and pay period ended Sunday or Monday morning at 6am. It was a fun job but the pay sucked when I was making the same or more working on cars for commission only.
              I heard about that, but they fixed it before I got there. You don't make your money in the first 40, it's the next 50 where you open up the trash bags and fill them up. It was rotating daylights/morning tower and they were Monday-Sunday 14's.

Comment

• How many of you think its cool to smoke while you pump gas? Or pull up while the guy is making a fuel delivery and light up a smoke within 10 feet? I had a clown do this the other day and he said it didnt matter he could do what he wanted. I was gonna hose him down with the fire extinguisher but i figured i would get in trouble

Comment

• You can extinguish a cigarette in gasoline, i'd be more concerned with people getting in/out of their cloth seats and static causing a spark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    I do not evny you at all. I hate Midland/Odessa, and I definitely made it a point to skip the oil show out there this year.

So enjoy these. I think the 1788 one is my favorite lol

Rent. Hotel rooms are a rip off, too! $120+ for POS rooms and it goes up from there.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Rig counts to drop 600 in 6 months according to some estimates...looks like midland may be a lot easier to handle pretty soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                        You can extinguish a cigarette in gasoline, i'd be more concerned with people getting in/out of their cloth seats and static causing a spark.
                        i took at as hey im gonna mess with this guy and see what happens. the punk also had his cell phone up to his ear talking on it. when someone thinks its cute to increase my risk by smoking or talking on a cell while 20 gallons a second are flowing through 3 4" lines i have a problem with that. anybody within that general area should also have a problem with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          You can extinguish a cigarette in gasoline, i'd be more concerned with people getting in/out of their cloth seats and static causing a spark.
                          This is true, it's the fumes/vapors that are my concern.

If by myself I'll just keep an eye on things, if I have family with I'll go elsewhere for gas.

I had old school family that would smoke cigs/cigars at the pumps and there was no telling them either.

Even if it is a minor risk, I'd rather folks just wait a few minutes until away from the pumps.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            This is true, it's the fumes/vapors that are my concern.

If by myself I'll just keep an eye on things, if I have family with I'll go elsewhere for gas.

I had old school family that would smoke cigs/cigars at the pumps and there was no telling them either.

Even if it is a minor risk, I'd rather folks just wait a few minutes until away from the pumps.
                            I understand, and don't disagree.. but I'd be less concerned if someone pulled up with an already lit smoke, versus using a lighter while near the pump.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                              i took at as hey im gonna mess with this guy and see what happens. the punk also had his cell phone up to his ear talking on it. when someone thinks its cute to increase my risk by smoking or talking on a cell while 20 gallons a second are flowing through 3 4" lines i have a problem with that. anybody within that general area should also have a problem with that.
                              The threat to you there is in the operator filling the in-ground tank. His chance of fucking up and killing you is orders of magnitude higher than some guy filling his car.

And really... do you REALLY feel threatened by a cellphone or are you just looking for things to meddle in?

BTW, I leave my truck running while I fill up

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post

Its just common sense and it shows a disregard for the safety and well being of others. Its happened twice at the same store in the last 2 weeks. Fag smokers get on my nerves

Comment

Working...
                                X