And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    The threat to you there is in the operator filling the in-ground tank. His chance of fucking up and killing you is orders of magnitude higher than some guy filling his car.

And really... do you REALLY feel threatened by a cellphone or are you just looking for things to meddle in?

BTW, I leave my truck running while I fill up
    There are still people out there that shut their cars off while filling up?

Comment

The threat to you there is in the operator filling the in-ground tank. His chance of fucking up and killing you is orders of magnitude higher than some guy filling his car.

And really... do you REALLY feel threatened by a cellphone or are you just looking for things to meddle in?

BTW, I leave my truck running while I fill up
      I am the guy filling the in ground tank! This guy was smoking with 7 feet of me while i was dropping 9000 gallons of fuel into the ground and talking shit to me the entire time about how it didnt matter if he smoked or talked on his cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
        I am the guy filling the in ground tank! This guy was smoking with 7 feet of me while i was dropping 9000 gallons of fuel into the ground and talking shit to me the entire time about how it didnt matter if he smoked or talked on his cell.
        LMAO. I missed that part.

Yup, fuck that. I leave my the engine running while filling up, I talk on the phone and text, etc, but I'll generally not pull into a station that has a tanker filling unless I just can't help it.

Comment

How many of you think its cool to smoke while you pump gas? Or pull up while the guy is making a fuel delivery and light up a smoke within 10 feet? I had a clown do this the other day and he said it didnt matter he could do what he wanted. I was gonna hose him down with the fire extinguisher but i figured i would get in trouble
          Hey can we do a group purchase of a tanker?

Comment

LMAO. I missed that part.

Yup, fuck that. I leave my the engine running while filling up, I talk on the phone and text, etc, but I'll generally not pull into a station that has a tanker filling unless I just can't help it.
            At that store from now on im blocking the entire area off. I seem to have a lot of problems there lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
              Sure where do you want it delivered to?

Comment

• That's an old picture of the 1788 exit/intersection.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post
                  We're still working that group purchase from the old board as well.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

At that store from now on im blocking the entire area off. I seem to have a lot of problems there lately.

You are on your cell, while delivering gas ?

Comment

• Found out last night at the Christmas dinner we are looking at 1.6b in growth next year in the eagleford area

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                        You are on your cell, while delivering gas ?
                        Nope Im off today! This was a few days ago when this happened with the doosh bag fag smoker on his cell.

Comment

Nope Im off today! This was a few days ago when this happened with the doosh bag fag smoker on his cell.
                          Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yale's going to have your head on a chopping block.

Comment

• Can someone explain to me how a cell phone would pose any danger to someone filling a car or ground tank?

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Can someone explain to me how a cell phone would pose any danger to someone filling a car or ground tank?
                              After the cell phone forms the tumor in your brain, it can make the tumor spontaneously combust. If this happens while pumping gas, it can be very messy.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                Can someone explain to me how a cell phone would pose any danger to someone filling a car or ground tank?
                                Well the old flip phones were a problem. Today's sealed units aren't near as bad but a phone call to your cell is a form of electricity. In hot dry conditions it does not take much. And a huge fuel spill will allow your car to run with no ignition if there is a bunch of vapors. It will runaway until the vapors are gone or it blows up or you stick a rag in the intake.

Comment

Working...
                                X