And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
    In case you didn't know, 1190 AM is replaying his show from 7-11 in the morning now too (the 97.1 show from the day before).
    Yea, I'm passed out at that time.
    Thanks for the heads up though.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      What the fuck am I reading . . . . .

We're all going to die from lethal levels of tardiation.
      Don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
        Saw it on mythbusters not true
        Ok everybody needs to smoke fags talk on your phone and try to generate as much static as possible at the pump. Engine can run without a spark on gas if there's enough heat and compression in the head though I'm riiiiight

Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          Don't worry scro'! There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.
          Somehow that doesn't help me Doctor.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
            Ok everybody needs to smoke fags talk on your phone and try to generate as much static as possible at the pump. Engine can run without a spark on gas if there's enough heat and compression in the head though I'm riiiiight
            so... diesel?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              I'm only shocked that some of you are just now realizing what a moron QIK46 is. He's been posting stupid shit on here for years.
              That hurts Coopy I thought we were friends. Ah well go fuck yourself haha

Comment

• One of my sons works the oil patch. His company has already layed off and or shut down half the rigs
                Photobucket

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  so... diesel?
                  YouTube it some old guy on there had an engine running off heat and no spark plug. Maybe he poured gas in the oil or something but was running on no spark. Lean mixture maybe

Comment

YouTube it some old guy on there had an engine running off heat and no spark plug. Maybe he poured gas in the oil or something but was running on no spark. Lean mixture maybe
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsXKkIuaPg This engine is running not dieseling no spark

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMsXKkIuaPg This engine is running not dieseling no spark
                        It also ran with no compression when he took the spark plug out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          It also ran with no compression when he took the spark plug out...
                          Maybe it's running off of "previous combustion"

Comment

• Well I sat down today to be told I am being pulled out of South Texas after the first of the year and relocated to Houston because I need to find a life and drink more...

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                                AtleastI can admit it when I'm wrong. Half you people act like your God and know eveeeeeerything.

Comment

Working...
                                X