And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
    I think maybe oil sees 40s before it comes back.
    So that means either $20/bbl or $400/bbl. All I know is that your predictions are dogshit.

Comment

• Has anyone noticed that natural gas is -15% in the last two days?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Has anyone noticed that natural gas is -15% in the last two days?
        Yeah its been a real mild winter so far. Hell it's barely snowed here this year and we already had a few feet by this time last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          Yeah its been a real mild winter so far. Hell it's barely snowed here this year and we already had a few feet by this time last year.
          Yeah, when i was paying north of 3.29/gal for propane, the company was knocking down my door doing refills every week or three. I haven't seen a truck come by at all this winter.

Comment

• Economy Grows Most Since ’03 on U.S. Consumer-Spending Gains

The U.S. economy roared into overdrive in the third quarter as consumer and business spending fueled the biggest expansion in more than a decade.

Gross domestic product grew at a 5 percent annual rate from July through September, the biggest advance since the third quarter of 2003 and up from a previously estimated 3.9 percent, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The median forecast of 75 economists surveyed by Bloomberg projected a 4.3 percent increase in GDP.

Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
              Economy Grows Most Since ’03 on U.S. Consumer-Spending Gains

The U.S. economy roared into overdrive in the third quarter as consumer and business spending fueled the biggest expansion in more than a decade.

Gross domestic product grew at a 5 percent annual rate from July through September, the biggest advance since the third quarter of 2003 and up from a previously estimated 3.9 percent, figures from the Commerce Department showed today in Washington. The median forecast of 75 economists surveyed by Bloomberg projected a 4.3 percent increase in GDP.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...ding-gain.html
              Good job Obama!!!!
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                Good job Obama!!!!
                My thoughts exactly. I can hear the speech now "I did this....I approved that....this is a result of my pen.."
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  Has anyone noticed that natural gas is -15% in the last two days?
                  Speaking of NG, Chesapeake just had Kelly Clarkson perform at their Christmas party over the weekend. I wonder what WTI and NG prices were when they booked it compared to now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                    Speaking of NG, Chesapeake just had Kelly Clarkson perform at their Christmas party over the weekend. I wonder what WTI and NG prices were when they booked it compared to now lol

I saw on friends facebook where Anadarko had Maroon 5 at theirs

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I saw on friends facebook where Anadarko had Maroon 5 at theirs
                      We had an iPhone 3 and blue tooth speaker.

David

Comment

• Interesting read.... sums up the oil situation in a couple minute read

Web Design and Company is a St Louis SEO Company, that provides St Louis SEO Services, St Louis Internet Marketing, St Louis Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Adwords Management, and Social Media Marketing for local and nationwide business''

Found this the most interesting:
                        By refusing to cut production, OPEC can now drive out excess competition in the market. This is then expected to reduce total production, at least temporarily, and allow prices to recover so OPEC can resume selling at a higher price. Clever, no?
                        This is the Walmart way

Comment

Frivolous things like that are a pretty good indicator that you are at the peak.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            Interesting read.... sums up the oil situation in a couple minute read

Web Design and Company is a St Louis SEO Company, that provides St Louis SEO Services, St Louis Internet Marketing, St Louis Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, Adwords Management, and Social Media Marketing for local and nationwide business''

Found this the most interesting:

This is the Walmart way
                            Yes they want capitalism to drive out competition, but a monopoly to drive up prices..

Comment

• Did prices go back up yet? Haven't had to fill up in a few days. Been off work for the holidays.
                              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                                Did prices go back up yet? Haven't had to fill up in a few days. Been off work for the holidays.
                                No but the stock market acts like everything is fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X