And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    No but the stock market acts like everything is fine.
    Everything is awesome!
    Everything is cool when you're part of a team!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Remember wikileaks? Here's some more interesting information regarding saudi oil reserves and production.

US diplomat convinced that Saudi Arabia's reserves may have been overstated by 40%, meaning oil price could start going out of control from 2012

"Al-Husseini disagrees with this analysis, believing Aramco's reserves are overstated by as much as 300bn barrels. In his view once 50% of original proven reserves has been reached … a steady output in decline will ensue and no amount of effort will be able to stop it. He believes that what will result is a plateau in total output that will last approximately 15 years followed by decreasing output."

Comment

• I never rejoiced. The minimal savings in fuel don't even compare to losing on investments and businesses around me slowing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Remember wikileaks? Here's some more interesting information regarding saudi oil reserves and production.

US diplomat convinced that Saudi Arabia's reserves may have been overstated by 40%, meaning oil price could start going out of control from 2012

"Al-Husseini disagrees with this analysis, believing Aramco's reserves are overstated by as much as 300bn barrels. In his view once 50% of original proven reserves has been reached … a steady output in decline will ensue and no amount of effort will be able to stop it. He believes that what will result is a plateau in total output that will last approximately 15 years followed by decreasing output."
          Tuesday 8 February 2011 17.00 EST

Comment

• Anybody know when interest rates are going up? Is it still a considerable time?

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
              Anybody know when interest rates are going up? Is it still a considerable time?
              They said they would consider it in a "couple more meetings". I like how GDP is supposedly +5% for Q3 but we still need a zero rate policy. We all know what happens when they raise rates, housing and car sales both die, bonds take a shit, etc, etc. It is going to be a mess.

I have a theory that the market sell off a few weeks ago really had nothing to do with oil and everything to do with the possibility that they were going to raise rates at that meeting. If that is the true reason for the sell off, imagine what happens when they actually do it.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by QIK46 View Post
                Anybody know when interest rates are going up? Is it still a considerable time?
                The Federal Reserve releases that information freely. For a guy that pretends to day trade, you sure do ask stupid questions.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by JJs89lx View Post
                  That was the point dude...that several years ago it was leaked that the saudies weren't swing producers. Did you seriously miss that entirely?

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                    The Federal Reserve releases that information freely. For a guy that pretends to day trade, you sure do ask stupid questions.
                    Maybe he has been too busy studying for his LSAT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      No but the stock market acts like everything is fine.
                      Remember the good old days when the market reflected the state of the economy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        That was the point dude...that several years ago it was leaked that the saudies weren't swing producers. Did you seriously miss that entirely?
                        No Sir, I caught the point of it. Just felt the need to date it in case someone missed it. Wasn't out for anything else on it.

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Sometimes I wish I had went that route...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Should've just had svo855 take it for him.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJs89lx View Post
                            No Sir, I caught the point of it. Just felt the need to date it in case someone missed it. Wasn't out for anything else on it.

Sometimes I wish I had went that route...
                            Honestly, I wouldn't wish it on anyone...as I'm hoping to survive the latest round of law school finals...

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                            Should've just had svo855 take it for him.
                            His score was high enough to grant someone else entrance into law school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                              Speaking of NG, Chesapeake just had Kelly Clarkson perform at their Christmas party over the weekend. I wonder what WTI and NG prices were when they booked it compared to now lol
                              My uncle is their head geologist, and he says the oil prices aren't affecting them a whole lot. He's a straight shooter, too. We were just hanging out this past weekend, so he didn't go to that party. He didn't mention it at all. I don't know why. Seems odd, in fact.

Dude wipes his butt with cowskin rugs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                                Honestly, I wouldn't wish it on anyone...as I'm hoping to survive the latest round of law school finals...

His score was high enough to grant someone else entrance into law school.
                                "Hey guys, just scored a 780 on the GMAT ... Is that good??"
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X