And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    lol, I'm surprised you could even read the reply. Hell I'm impressed!

I really hope I'm never exposed to anything you've worked on, in the slightest way. Wouldn't be safe.
    Only because youre too dumb to use it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      Only because youre too dumb to use it.
      No, remember? You work on batteries!

It would be unsafe for anyone. Because your dumbass worked on it. Oh and I don't believe your "credentials" for one second. Every engineer I known or have talked to, has no time or desire to sit there and argue on the internet. You're probably some technician at most.
      WH

Comment

It would be unsafe for anyone. Because your dumbass worked on it. Oh and I don't believe your "credentials" for one second. Every engineer I known or have talked to, has no time or desire to sit there and argue on the internet. You're probably some technician at most.
        I have an engineering degree.

Wanna argue about something? Subject matter is your choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

What's better: titties or ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            What's better: titties or ass?
            It's only the first inning, no pinch hitters lol

Comment

• Oh look, another instance of Justin bringing a butt plug to a gun fight.

Comment

• holy shit, I just snotted all over my keyboard trying to not laugh to loud at the office. lol well done.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Next time Im in dallas...let's have a beer. I don't care to prove myself...I just gotta know if you're really this dumb.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                  Oh look, another instance of Justin bringing a butt plug to a gun fight.
                  Fucking gold

Comment

You don't count. You seem to like to argue as a personality trait.

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Oh look, another instance of Justin bringing a butt plug to a gun fight.
                    Just going to ignore the article I posted eh? Typical.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Next time Im in dallas...let's have a beer. I don't care to prove myself...I just gotta know if you're really this dumb.
                    So I guess you didn't click the link. Don't know what I was expecting. Cause I mean hell, if anyone would know better than MIT, it would be you. No question. You need to get up there and school them ignorant bastards! You can't believe they're that dumb!
                    WH

Comment

Subject matter is your choice.
                      Wait, came up with something.

I found a penny on the sidewalk the other day. Now I'm debating whether to throw it in the ozarka jug piggy bank, or just leave it sitting around somewhere till christmas and put it santa's salvation army donation collector outside the front doors of wal-mart.

I say I keep it. Go!
                      WH

Comment

Strychnine counts, he is just one of the few engineers with a personality. I have an engineering degree too, just not your standard one. Would be happy to engage in the conversation as well.

Butt plug to a gun fight (golf clap for that one)

Back on track, yeah Schlumberger is ramping back up. Sounds like just a fleet or two but it is something. Everyone else is cutting left and right.

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post

Butt plug to a gun fight (golf clap for that one)
                          Figured I'd add to their already astronomically high level of butthurt.
                          WH

Comment

Figured I'd add to their already astronomically high level of butthurt.
                            You're making a hypocrite out of yourself and reverting back to the old Justin. Again, carry on with going back to the old you I said (just a couple weeks back, no less) that you will once again become.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              You're making a hypocrite out of yourself and reverting back to the old Justin. Again, carry on with going back to the old you I said (just a couple weeks back, no less) that you will once again become.
                              Ok but you do see what I'm dealing with here, right? I post up something in a discussion, that we were having about batteries. I'm like "hey, there is this one battery coming down the pipe, that I heard about that would be pretty cool". Not quoting, just basically what I said. He then proceeds to go full douchebag, and I defend myself with proof of what I'm saying in the form of a link from a quick google search. He ignores and won't talk about the link. Argument pretty much over, and now random insults being slung.

So tell me don, how would you handle it, were it you in this case? Just say screw it, and never post up to begin with? I'll admit to one thing. I've never been good at taking shit off of people for no reason. So if that's what you're asking me to do, I'm afraid I'll never be able to "change". I dropped the whole Justin act, and even started posting up help with the limited things I can help with, in an effort to comply with sincere requests from cooter, brad, you, and a couple others. But I've got my limits, man. As I'm sure you do too.

I would like to hear how it was being hypocritical, maybe its something I missed or should have thought about first.
                              WH

Comment

• What's going on in here?

Comment

Working...
                                X