X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait, Gasser64 is Justinsn95?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Ok but you do see what I'm dealing with here, right? I post up something in a discussion, that we were having about batteries. I'm like "hey, there is this one battery coming down the pipe, that I heard about that would be pretty cool". Not quoting, just basically what I said. He then proceeds to go full douchebag, and I defend myself with proof of what I'm saying in the form of a link from a quick google search. He ignores and won't talk about the link. Argument pretty much over, and now random insults being slung.

So tell me don, how would you handle it, were it you in this case? Just say screw it, and never post up to begin with? I'll admit to one thing. I've never been good at taking shit off of people for no reason. So if that's what you're asking me to do, I'm afraid I'll never be able to "change". I dropped the whole Justin act, and even started posting up help with the limited things I can help with, in an effort to comply with sincere requests from cooter, brad, you, and a couple others. But I've got my limits, man. As I'm sure you do too.

I would like to hear how it was being hypocritical, maybe its something I missed or should have thought about first.
      As much as RuffDaddy annoys the piss out of me, he's an engineer. Instigating an argument by insulting someone's profession and knowledge, calling them a liar, and wanting to debate "wonderings" with someone who's job is doing exactly what you have questions about is very Justin.

This is the path you get on where, like before, you troll yourself into a hole so deep you have to go all justinSN95 and disappear for a bit and come back trying to play it off and pretend it never happened. It's called a character trait.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Justin is,now a verb.

Don't justin this discussion up!

Comment

• Justin is,now a verb.

Don't justin this discussion up!

Comment

• Double post? Justin'd the fuck out of that one, Denny.

Comment

• Sorry. Don't go all justin on me!

Comment

• Don't justin me bro?

Comment

• You're justining too hard on that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    You're justining too hard on that one.
                    I don't have to justinify myself to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      You don't count. You seem to like to argue as a personality trait.

Just going to ignore the article I posted eh? Typical.

So I guess you didn't click the link. Don't know what I was expecting. Cause I mean hell, if anyone would know better than MIT, it would be you. No question. You need to get up there and school them ignorant bastards! You can't believe they're that dumb!
                      This has nothing to do with any link. Explain the discprenecy below that i was responding to. Im amazed that you can work a computer and still be so fucking dumb. until you can tell me how the fuck not putting up cash and a lack of interest implies heavy R&D spending...we will all continue to know how fucking dumb you are. just say you were wrong in the first post and stop running away in attempt to chase a different issue.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      ...Its just no one has put up the cash to get it all sorted out yet....

And nobody seems interested in developing it lol
                      Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Read the post you replied to. I'm pretty sure that money being spent on RandD was heavily implied. ...

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        As much as RuffDaddy annoys the piss out of me, he's an engineer. Instigating an argument by insulting someone's profession and knowledge, calling them a liar, and wanting to debate "wonderings" with someone who's job is doing exactly what you have questions about is very Justin.
                        Fair enough. But if we continue the fairness here, and at the risk of sounding like a little kid, he is the one who instigated this argument. I didn't exactly start out with "hey ruffdaddy! Fuck yo sef, and your damn batteries!!" He actually started in with all of this, I never would have just gone off on him for no reason.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        This has nothing to do with any link. Explain the discprenecy below that i was responding to. Im amazed that you can work a computer and still be so fucking dumb. until you can tell me how the fuck not putting up cash and a lack of interest implies heavy R&D spending...we will all continue to know how fucking dumb you are. just say you were wrong in the first post and stop running away in attempt to chase a different issue.
                        Sigh... you tire me. You know, when most people see "lol", they generally get that something is up. Something about the statement preceding the "lol", isn't quite what it seems to be. Be it either in jest, or the writer of the post simply saying that its unknown to him. I know you haven't somehow not picked up on these nuances of the "lol" by now. Or did you not see it? I can't believe you could be an engineer, and still be so fucking dumb.

For some reason, you're the only one here that brought any of this up. For some reason, everyone else here seemed to be able to understand the posts just fine. But not you. To you, its some kind of double talk. Double talk that most people couldn't even be bothered to quote, but again, not you. And once again, since you already know everything, you avoid the link I submitted to back up my statements. I think we're done here. I'm really done wasting my time with your keyboard drivel.
                        WH

Comment

• Never argue with an idiot...

Comment

Never argue with an idiot...
                            Which idiot you talking about here? Me, or him?

Ohhh, I get it now. You were talking about BOTH... you sly devil
                            WH

Comment

Never argue with an idiot...
                              Youre right.. i should have known better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Youre right.. i should have known better.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X