• Justin and Chandra should hook up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Justin and Chandra should hook up.
      who dat?
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        Youre right.. i should have known better.
        You paint yourself into a corner.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          who dat?
          Don't worry. Your baby would topple Kim Jong Un in two days.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            You don't count. You seem to like to argue as a personality trait.
            I do count. I have an engineering degree and I'm on the internet.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Every engineer I known or have talked to, has no time or desire to sit there and argue on the internet.
            Remember when you said that, with no disclaimers about personality traits, hair color, ethnicity, favorite food or any other bullshit caveat?

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Wait, came up with something.

I found a penny on the sidewalk the other day. Now I'm debating whether to throw it in the ozarka jug piggy bank, or just leave it sitting around somewhere till christmas and put it santa's salvation army donation collector outside the front doors of wal-mart.

I say I keep it. Go!
            I would have left the penny on the ground. 10% interest compounded annually on your penny gets you a whopping $0.07 in 20 years.

I hope these are not the thoughts that cloud your brain throughout the day.
            Last edited by Strychnine; 05-23-2015, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
              Don't worry. Your baby would topple Kim Jong Un in two days.
              Well hell. That's kind of cool...
              WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I would have left the penny on the ground. 10% interest compounded annually on your penny gets you a whopping $0.07 in 20 years.
                But if you do that for 1,000 pennies, that's $70.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• I'm gonna listen to Prince records all day today.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                    But if you do that for 1,000 pennies, that's $70.
                    You take a penny from the tray. I'm talking about the tray, the pennies for everybody.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      You take a penny from the tray. I'm talking about the tray, the pennies for everybody.
                      I saw a quarter in one at the Racetrac on Saturday. It took every ounce of will power not to jump on that treasure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                        I saw a quarter in one at the Racetrac on Saturday. It took every ounce of will power not to jump on that treasure.
                        You're a better man than I am. I would have leapt like a Jewish cobra.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          You're a better man than I am. I would have leapt like a Jewish cobra.
                          lol, I know that's right. I pick up coins no matter the denomination and they go in my coin jug.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            lol, I know that's right. I pick up coins no matter the denomination and they go in my coin purse.
                            ftfy

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              Peter Gibbons, is that you?

Comment

• Down 10 total this week...were at 47% of what we had last year...thats 991 rigs lost in a year.

Its getting really tight here...and ive heard some of our vendors have started going under.

Comment

Working...
                                X