And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    LMAO. That compressor in the first pic looks fucked.
    The funny thing is we moved that one out of the way a week ago cause It flooded, then after we moved it so jw could clean it out it flooded again lol. That pad had river sand to the metering tube after last go around

Comment

• Free boots and a G3406? I'll take them!

Comment

• those little CAT/Ariel packages are cadillacs
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Praise be to Allah for Saudi Arabians, get this shit down to $1/gal (at least until I'm out of school, then fuck em both).

Comment

• Snatch Napkin - where is that simultaneous frac going on? What's the minimum pumps needed to keep rate?

Are the frac designs identical for each well?

Did you say they are Fracing 9 wells at the same time? Is it all Haliburton - Just wondering

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post

That's production. [emoji41]
              Was this taken in North Louisiana?

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
                Snatch Napkin - where is that simultaneous frac going on? What's the minimum pumps needed to keep rate?

Are the frac designs identical for each well?

Did you say they are Fracing 9 wells at the same time? Is it all Haliburton - Just wondering
                Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
                All locations start up at the same time.
                Two of the locations have 4 wells each. Those locations will have 2 crews each. Each crew will zipper frac their 2 wells.
                As far as the design, are you asking for how they got mapped out geographically or how the bid was drawn up?

The rate is supposed to be 100 barrels/minute. We'll have to see what kind of pressure we get to before we'll see if we can even get rate. However, we try to run 5 barrels to each pump, so 20. I've seen as little as 16 pumps hit rate, but it was hard on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                  Was this taken in North Louisiana?
                  Yep.

Comment

• What kind of depth/distance?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Lincoln Parish, Louisiana.
                      All locations start up at the same time.
                      Two of the locations have 4 wells each. Those locations will have 2 crews each. Each crew will zipper frac their 2 wells.
                      As far as the design, are you asking for how they got mapped out geographically or how the bid was drawn up?

The rate is supposed to be 100 barrels/minute. We'll have to see what kind of pressure we get to before we'll see if we can even get rate. However, we try to run 5 barrels to each pump, so 20. I've seen as little as 16 pumps hit rate, but it was hard on them.

Wildhorse location?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        What kind of depth/distance?
                        That's another engineer question. They like to keep that type of info to themselves.
                        Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
                        Wildhorse location?
                        Memorial, so yeah.

Comment

Do you mean TVD/MD?

Comment

Do you mean TVD/MD?

In lincoln, all 14 rigs are drilling between 10-15K feet...13 are horizontal and 1 vertical. Im not sire if that TVD or MD however.

Data from baker hughes rig count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                              Do you mean TVD/MD?

In lincoln, all 14 rigs are drilling between 10-15K feet...13 are horizontal and 1 vertical. Im not sire if that TVD or MD however.

Data from baker hughes rig count.
                              Interesting. I'm curious about how far down, then over they go. I suppose it plays within the boundaries of the lease.

Comment

Interesting. I'm curious about how far down, then over they go. I suppose it plays within the boundaries of the lease.
                                Thats part of it...but depth is really controlled by the location of the pay zone itself...and its not always perfectly flat and equally thick. Thats where surveys and geosteering come into play.

My wild ass guess would be 8-10000 foot vertical, 4-6000 foot horizontal

Comment

Working...
                                X