And there was much rejoicing in the land.... Gas Prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny
    Those prices are nuts!!! I would have thought they'd be MUCH lower.

Okay, now I'll shut my face.
    in 2006 breakeven was 31.7 and 21.2 for russia.

Then everyone went apeshit

They still have the lowest cost to get it out of the ground, and arent a democratic country so they could theoretically chop the budget in half.

Comment

• Anyone know the current level of crude prices US and Russia need to be at?

Comment

• Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
        Anyone know the current level of crude prices US and Russia need to be at?
        Us doesnt balance budget with oil. It would be the break even price to recover...and thats very dependent on the play as well as where the well is located in the play.

Comment

Those prices are nuts!!! I would have thought they'd be MUCH lower.

Okay, now I'll shut my face.
          Remember, that's not breakeven per field or marginal price per barrel. That's what their entire govt needs to sustain the subsidies and social programs they give out like sand in the desert.

But yeah I was still surprised to hear numbers that high. I knew Saudi was in the $100 range but $130... or $180?!

Comment

• I think Saudi's reserves are now more like $700 B.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Yep...i was reading about this the other day to get an idea how long they can milk it before they have to truly create a plan.

Comment

Anyone know the current level of crude prices US and Russia need to be at?
                That question needs to be more focused. Need to be at for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  A Raptor in every driveway
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Break even

Comment

Break even
                      Because the US doesn't have nationalized oil companies there isn't a real comparison. The Saudi $100 figure is what the govt there needs to balance their national budget because it is (partially) based on oil revenue - they own Aramco.

The US govt doesn't own any oil companies, so there can't be a line item for oil revenue in the annual budget.

Comment

• few months old doubt much has changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          Amen

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            Between 85 and a solid one hundo-fiddeen.

Comment

I'll agree with the low side of that. Triple digits bing out the Hellcats!
                              The high side would likely keep me around in the field.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Are you looking to move up? I heard we can be company men within weeks!
                                I just want a month of full rotations. Even if I am stuck on dirt. Lol
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X