• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattB View Post
    IMO.
    Cadillac's too.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
      For the money I'd rather have a new M3.
      Those are tits, I'm eyeballing them pretty hard lately.
      Originally posted by davbrucas
      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        It was only the E92, but I miss the hell outta mine. I'll have another some day, if not an M6. Just never been a fan of the caddy's angular look.

Comment

I would drive the shit out of that.

Comment

It will be awefully slow like the fucken Z06 is. The LT4 is a pure fail boat.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
              It will be awefully slow like the fucken Z06 is. The LT4 is a pure fail boat.
              supposedly that has to do with the factory tune in them. but you are right, the new Z06 doesnt seem as fast as it should be. we will see their true potential when enough of them get out and start really getting modded.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                Buddy drove a new M3, but after hearing the absolutely horrible exhaust note from inside and outside the car, he went and found a cherry Comp package E90 M3 and has been enjoying the crap out of it. He said the new M3 drove very nice, but he just couldn't get over the sound.

Cadillac is killing it now with the new ATS-V and CTS-V.
                Ford
                GM
                Toyota
                VAG

Comment

I just can't get over the maintenance with BMW and Benz. I like the cars, they just fucking break every other day.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I just can't get over the maintenance with BMW and Benz. I like the cars, they just fucking break every other day.
                    Having owned 3 of them, 2 CPO and 1 new, that's not my experience at all. They are well-built, and hold together just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by quikag View Post
                      Buddy drove a new M3, but after hearing the absolutely horrible exhaust note from inside and outside the car, he went and found a cherry Comp package E90 M3 and has been enjoying the crap out of it. He said the new M3 drove very nice, but he just couldn't get over the sound.

Cadillac is killing it now with the new ATS-V and CTS-V.
                      Um,doesnt it have the traditional straight 6 in it? They build one of the best sounding 6s since the Supra motor... your buddy is hard to impress.

Comment

They do? How many have you owned that fall apart every other day?

Comment

They do? How many have you owned that fall apart every other day?
                          Zero and that is because I am smart enough to learn from other people's mistakes.

There really isn't much need to argue my point when most BMW 3 series cars from the last 5 years garner a whopping 3 out of 5 when it comes to reliability in the JD Power survey. The 2007-2009 cars got a two on dependability!

I'll let you guys go ahead and look up the CTS-V, just so you'll have something to do today.
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Um,doesnt it have the traditional straight 6 in it? They build one of the best sounding 6s since the Supra motor... your buddy is hard to impress.
                            Zero and that is because I am smart enough to learn from other people's mistakes.

There really isn't much need to argue my point when most BMW 3 series cars from the last 5 years garner a whopping 3 out of 5 when it comes to reliability in the JD Power survey. The 2007-2009 cars got a two on dependability!

I'll let you guys go ahead and look up the CTS-V, just so you'll have something to do today.
                            My pop's has a 2011 335 and it hasnt had one problem except the radio display went blank on it... the 4 benzes he's had never had a problem either... nor my 3 dubs. guess we just have good luck. That said Im buying a bmw next year, so maybe I just have blinders on refusing to worry about break downs

Comment

Working...
                            X