Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most expensive gift you bought this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the most expensive gift you bought this year?

What's the most expensive gift you bought this year? And for who?

Just wondering how much everybody else spends a gift.

Me and my wife cap everybody's gift at $30, including each other's gifts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Canon rebel

Comment

I bought myself a motorcycle.

Comment

I might redo the seats in my Cougar. Vinyl and new foam will run a little over $700.

Comment

I didn't buy shit this year, after buying a new house, car, and honeymoon, I'm broke.

Comment

Bought my wife a ladder stand and a new shotgun $300

Comment

$22,000
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Xbox One but it was really for me and the wife to share. I got my brother in law a small TV as part of Dell's black friday sale, $150 but it came with a $50 egift card and I used a $47 card I already had.

That being said Dell's reward program is pretty sweet! Free second day shipping and 10% back on purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                  $22,000
                  You bought $22,000? I hope you paid $18,000.

I spent $200 on train shit for my son's Lionel O scale setup. But I am going to blow that away here in a bit when I buy my wife one of those tablet things that everyone wants. It will probably be $400.
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

December usually hits around two grand. My daughter, sister, and I all have december birthdays, so it all his at once. The kids get clothes and stuff that they need for the year, and the wife and I give gift cards so we can each pick out what we want.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      You bought $22,000? I hope you paid $18,000.

I spent $200 on train shit for my son's Lionel O scale setup. But I am going to blow that away here in a bit when I buy my wife one of those tablet things that everyone wants. It will probably be $400.
                      Sorry, $222,000, forgot about some extra shit I dropped.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

My Birthday - My moms Birthday - My girls Birthday - My sons Birthday - Anniversary -Brothers Birthday - Christmas - ALL IN DECEMBER !!!!!

So, about $13.78

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                          I bought myself a motorcycle.
                          Another one? Or still the 636?

Last year i bought myself the zx10r for christmas!! Thought about buying a new yamaha wr450sm this year.
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

So far about $60 per seems to be average. I haven't bought Dad's yet but it shouldn't be too bad. There's no little ones here so it saves a bunch of money.

Comment

massage chair for the wife

should have done it sooner, it rocks

Comment

Working...
                              X