Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Has anyone heard from MikeC? - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw damn. I hope it's not true. But if it is, RIP Mike.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Wiecked View Post
      Will do Brent. We are doing well. We live out in the country near Greenville now.
      It's been many, many years (8 or so), so please forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's Trina, isn't it? I miss her cooking!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

rip

He had not posted here much as of late it looks like, I remember the avatar

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          It's been many, many years (8 or so), so please forgive me if I'm wrong, but it's Trina, isn't it? I miss her cooking!
          Yes it is. I will let her know. We moved farther east and the old GTGs were now over an hour drive and we just didn't make them as much any more. Now we moved even farther north east and never get to anything anymore. I don't even do the Cobra club stuff.

Comment

RIP Mike, another oldschooler gone.......

Comment

Dang it, that really sucks. RIP Mike

Comment

Wow, this really sucks. Him and I got in to it a few years back, but that was stupid internet drama. I've never really had a problem with him. I think he's helped a few on here with his roofing business. RIP, and I hope his kids are ok. Terrible.

Comment

I just saw him posting how much he was enjoying life...this was the last thing I thought I would see this morning; what a shock.

I kept in touch with him on FB, he did some work for me and I never had any issues with him. Met his two boys, ex wife and he seemed like a great guy who just loved what he did.

Godspeed Mike, keeping your family and your boys in my prayers.
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

wow, I know he didnt post up here very much anymore, but we had some great conversations on Facebook. Sad to hear.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

He did business with me a few times and I thought he was great. RIP

Comment

So is it confirmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                          So is it confirmed?

I'd say his exwife sending Joe a message is a pretty good confirmation, but I do like having 2 sources for any information.
                          Last edited by Guest; 12-29-2014, 09:54 AM. Reason: misunderstood who sent the message

Comment

I really don't think his ex wife would have sent me the message if it wasn't true. Also his sisters post and his FB being deleted.

Comment

That's terrible. Mike was a great guy. He did a number of projects for me over the years, including my roof. He also did a great job for my parents. We always enjoyed talking about the board. I know he was going through a divorce last year, but he still seemed upbeat. My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Comment

That crazy old bat next door got to out live him.

Godspeed Mike.

Comment

Working...
                                X