No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a shame. I know he had his moments on the board, but I can't deny he bent over backwards to help me with my roof, even knowing it was likely I didn't need a new one.

R.I.P.

Comment

Man this is horrible news. I haven't talked to him in awhile but I know he was working on getting his life right again and he was trying to spend a lot of time with his boys after his separation and divorce.

Comment

i just spoke with RyanB and he also confirmed the worst.

RIP Mike.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

RIP Mike. He was a good guy always willing to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i just spoke with RyanB and he also confirmed the worst.

RIP Mike.

god bless.

Rest in Peace, Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              That crazy old bat next door got to out live him.

Godspeed Mike.
              She didn't live there anymore. It was rented to a woman and her daughter that he got along with.

Comment

Damn, met him a couple times and always seemed like a nice guy with a good sense of humor. RIP Mike!
                "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Amy got a text about it last night and we were hoping that it wasn't true. . RIP Mike.

Comment

Man I haven't talked to Ryan B in forever either. Hell MOST of you I haven't talked with in forever.

Comment

Ahhh man. He did some work for me once and we talked every now and then. I bought my vert from him. Great guy. I am really sad to hear this.

Comment

Damnit... RIP

Comment

Didn't meet him off the board, but rip
                          2019 ram 4x4.....no toys currently

Comment

Last I saw he was giving away his tickets to see American Sniper, something had come up...now this.
                            Originally posted by Sean88gt
                            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

I still had a shred of hope it wasn't true, not that anyone would lie about this, I just didn't want to believe it. Rest in peace, Mike. You'll be missed by many.

I lost another friend on Friday due to a work accident. Both were good, honest, hard working men who loved their families more than anything in the world. Both gone too soon.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Hate to hear this. I wasn't fortunate enough to meet him in person, but never had any problems with him here. RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X