No announcement yet.

Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rip. Met him a few times but didn't know him that well.
    2012 GT500

Comment

Shit I read the first post and checked FB immediately, to no avail... read a few more posts and just said fuck, hoping it wasn't true.

Many may have had issues with Mike here, but he really was a good guy. I kept up with him on FB quit a bit and had a few decent friendly quips with good frequency. He will be missed. Cared about his kids more than anything, and it was obvious he was a good dad.

Comment

Damn. I knew that he had his moments and we even had a few, mostly kept to PM's. In the end though he ended up doing some work for me at my old house. RIP dude.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Yes. Went by Fox466 in Canada.
          That's terrible, I never met him but do I remember him from the old site. My wife and I will keep him and him family in our prayers. Everyone take care and god bless.

Comment

He did some roof repair on my old house. The old lady buying it was a bitch and she didn't believe his estimate on repairs , or the insurance inspection after the last storm, over her inspector. So he fix the actual repairs and gave me two separate bills, one for the real work done and one to please her. Super cool guy, God speed..
            You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

RIP Mike

I didn't know him personally, but he had some entertaining posts on here. How old are his kids?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                RIP Mike

I didn't know him personally, but he had some entertaining posts on here. How old are his kids?
                I want to say around 13/14, and 8-9. His kids weren't far off from mine in age.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

R.I.P Mike, very sad, thoughts with his family and kids.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                    Yes, he hosted the fight days out in Wylie.
                    If I recall correctly.. then I did meet him at Seb's fights. RIP man
                    Originally posted by Da Prez
                    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Oh man, that is rough for the kids. This is a pretty important time in their lives.

Comment

I worked for Mike for about 3 years and we got to know each other pretty well. He was a kind hearted, down to earth guy that wanted to do the right thing for others. He loved his family and dog. I wish his family well. We never know when our number will be drawn. RIP, buddy.

Comment

damn, rip buddy.
                          www.hppmotorsports.com
                          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

RIP Mike....another Old Schooler gone.

Comment

At least his voice will live on.

Comment

Well fuck me.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X