Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    Damn just found out myself. I would always see him posting on FB some of the work he had done and always offering up his services after a big storm. I didn't recognize the name at first until I see his old name on Canada and saw his avatar. The first time I met him was at his house for SEB and Steve's fight. RIP Mike Christiana.
    Yeah that was the first time I met him..Cool down to earth dude with me.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I knew I felt better this morning.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Ouch!

Comment

That's disappointing. I expected more out of you.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Im driving over to his Ex Wifes house now and have sent a message to his Girlfriend Courtney to get details
            GOD BLESS TEXAS
            August Landscaping
            214-779-7278
            Seb's high class.
            He'll mow your grass.
            He'll kick your ass.
            And while his kidney stones pass,
            He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
              Im driving over to his Ex Wifes house now and have sent a message to his Girlfriend Courtney to get details
              Cool Seb, keep us posted on arrangement details.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

RIP, Mike.

Comment

Rip

Comment

RIP .... Exchanged PM's with him here and on the old site...
                    Good Guy..

Comment

Damn dude.

Mike was a complicated guy, for better or worse. I always got along with him until the whole backyard trespass fence thing. I stopped talking to him after that, I always felt like he was just a wrong comment away from having a big final freakout, and I didn't want to end up getting caught up in it. He cared a lot about what people thought about him, and while that isn't necessarily a bad thing, on here it can be like painting a target on yourself. That being said, I didn't wish anything bad on the guy, and he certainly helped some people through the years, as evidenced by this thread. I hope he found the peace that seemed to elude him in life.

Comment

I just talked with his ex on FB and she said she doesn't have many details, only that it was a shooting accident.

Comment

SEB, let us know if there is anything they need right now. She isn't asking for anything, but most people don't even when they need it.

Comment

Stay classy.

Comment

I feel sorry for his kids but, Mike was nuts. His Facebook statuses had become a series of ups and downs right at Christmas. "accident"?

Comment

I remember seeing him post it was the last time he'd see the lake ... or something to that extent. Still in shock.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X