Has anyone heard from MikeC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
    Mike and I had the same Realtor. She says he was on the phone with his girlfriend at the cabin threatening to do it, and she heard a gun shot and the phone dropped.

I'm so glad this bullshit alias is still posting crap like this for the rest of us to read. Didn't we permaban Rodney and Steve for a reason? What good does it do if they just keep coming back with new names, but don't post their social security numbers so the mods can be 100.00000000000% that they are aliases? Fucking retarded, and I can't be the only person tired of it.

Comment

• He had blocked me from fb after the trespassing deal. I can't imagine a shooting involving Mike being an accident. He either earned it, or pulled the trigger. I have felt the need to bury the hatchet with him for awhile, but just got busy. Appears that I'll never have the chance. I don't hold any ill will against him, and decided some time ago to let the past be the past. He was a deeply tormented dude that would discuss it in the open. If he indeed did pull the trigger, then his torment was greater than any of us knew. And if he did do that, then he has saddled his boys with a life of questions and baggage they didn't ask for, need, or deserve.

As not to shit on him anymore, I'll relay a fond story about Mike.

After Obama won in 08, several of us decided to get together and discuss politics, how to move forward, how to start a grassroots deal and move forward. Mike was there, Robert (muffrzr), and several others. We were sitting in the old Dave and Busters off of 75 talking about it and tazz007 (guy owned a lightning and was still clearly stuck in Saigon) states out loud that the only way to get their attention was by using pipe bombs. Said he knew how to make them, and his buddy could get all the hardware and whatnot. His buddy was sitting right there and they began this sub-conversation about strategic locations, etc.

Meanwhile, on the Saturday or Sunday afternoon that it was, we were surrounded by families that began to stare at our group as if we were a bunch of crazies. Mike said "well...gawwwwd damn, time to go." So we tab out, walk outside and Mike said to me "as crazy as I am, that guy is really fucking insane" and so ended our get togethers.

Comment

• I remember that dinner. Lol!

The SN was Muffrazr, BTW.

Comment

• I sure hope this didn't have anything to do with the murder/suicide over in Crowley.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I'm so glad this bullshit alias is still posting crap like this for the rest of us to read. Didn't we permaban Rodney and Steve for a reason? What good does it do if they just keep coming back with new names, but don't post their social security numbers so the mods can be 100.00000000000% that they are aliases? Fucking retarded, and I can't be the only person tired of it.
            my story is first hand knowledge. sorry.

Comment

So PM Tyler.. Jesus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                I remember that dinner. Lol!

The SN was Muffrazr, BTW.
                Fuck her right in the vowels!

Comment

Non-issue.

Comment

• Damn This sucks. RIP.
                    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

• Originally posted by GE View Post
                      I sure hope this didn't have anything to do with the murder/suicide over in Crowley.
                      It is not the same as that.

Comment

• Rip Mike
                        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

After Obama won in 08, several of us decided to get together and discuss politics, how to move forward, how to start a grassroots deal and move forward. Mike was there, Robert (muffrzr), and several others. We were sitting in the old Dave and Busters off of 75 talking about it and tazz007 (guy owned a lightning and was still clearly stuck in Saigon) states out loud that the only way to get their attention was by using pipe bombs. Said he knew how to make them, and his buddy could get all the hardware and whatnot. His buddy was sitting right there and they began this sub-conversation about strategic locations, etc.

Meanwhile, on the Saturday or Sunday afternoon that it was, we were surrounded by families that began to stare at our group as if we were a bunch of crazies. Mike said "well...gawwwwd damn, time to go." So we tab out, walk outside and Mike said to me "as crazy as I am, that guy is really fucking insane" and so ended our get togethers.
                          I lol'd

Comment

• I always thought he was a alright guy. Very sad. Rip.
                            1997 viper gts
                            1986 turbo mustang
                            1987 Buick grand national
                            1972 nova

Comment

• I remember the post as well. At the time, I took it as they were leaving the lake and he was reflecting on it. Now I do not know. He was troubled, but he was a good guy.

Comment

What the eff does this come from? You don't flip shit on speculation, but someone who has a possible source sets you off?

Am I missing something?

Comment

Working...
                                X