Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is decline in sex throughout marriage just a natural progression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is decline in sex throughout marriage just a natural progression?

I know there's some chicks that are different but do the majority of chicks stop putting out as the years go by? I hear other guys complain all the time but Im wondering how much of a decline is "normal"?

This could go ten pages.

Comment

I will report back to you in 5 more years
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        I will report back to you in 5 more years
        Iv been married for 10. I think I have a ratio worked out.
        Take how many years you've been married. Multiply it by 3. Thats how many days you go without sex. 10 years 30 day average.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          Iv been married for 10. I think I have a ratio worked out.
          Take how many years you've been married. Multiply it by 3. Thats how many days you go without sex. 10 years 30 day average.
          Damn I dont think I can go 21 days with out it!
          GOD BLESS TEXAS
          August Landscaping
          214-779-7278
          Seb's high class.
          He'll mow your grass.
          He'll kick your ass.
          And while his kidney stones pass,
          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

yet potentionally one more reason to nver get married!

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
              Damn I dont think I can go 21 days with out it!
              As long as your wife thinks you're going without all is well.

Comment

Nice thread, I have had my ups and downs with the sex frequency, some times we go a week or two, other times we have sex 5 times in a week.
                Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

My woman is hitting her stride, so it is constantly available.

That being said, yes, it slows down. Think of it as a new car. When it's brand new, you can't fuck it up. If it breaks, you have a warranty that covers it. But as time goes on the paint fades, parts wear out and it isn't as fun or as pressing to throttle it. And as you age the desire to do a coast to coast rally turns more into a desire to run the quarter mile as fast as you can. Then the car shits out some power wheels, the tires get over inflated and never return to form, then it starts shitting oil on the garage floor without shutting the door, gear noise and transmission whine increases, clutch and wires wear out, and your once new car becomes quite temperamental. All of this leads to you getting tired of, but you signed a really long term, so every once in awhile, you go test drive another new car, just to feel alive. All the while, your old standby is in the garage wondering when she is going to get driven into the ground again, and she begins to wait for anyone to drive her. Vicious cycle.

Comment

I get frustrated and I know other guys go through the same thing. In my head I think if I was single I could get a g/f and be having a lot more sex. But then I'd eventually be in the same boat.

Comment

yep.

<-- Married 28 years.

Comment

I have heard that if you put a marble in a jar everytime you have sex before you get married, then take one out everytime after you get married, you will never empty the jar/

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          This could go ten pages.
                          Or, about 9.

Comment

Been married 6 years and have a 3 year old. The only things that get in the way is my work schedule when I am away for a week at a time and her monthly visitor. When I am home it happens several times a week, some weeks every night. She is asian so being taught to take care of your man has something to do with I am sure. So far so good.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I don't know. Every wife I've had has loved sex......unfortunately, it wasn't always with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X