Toddler shoots mom in walmart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler shoots mom in walmart...

Hayden authorities said the 29-year-old woman, named as Veronica Rutledge, had a concealed weapons permit

Now this is no bueno...

That sucks.

Comment

He's gonna be a police officer when he grows up.

Comment

So sad, but you are royally fucking up if a toddler has access to your firearm, no excuses whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          So sad, but you are royally fucking up if a toddler has access to your firearm, no excuses whatsoever.
          This. And a good example while off body carry is not a great idea. Also this is what happens when guns get hidden from kids and they are curious. Mine are locked in the safe and my carry piece is put away in the bedroom where my 3 year old can't get to it. However, he has been introduced to guns and basic safety when I clean mine. He sits next to me with a towel and "cleans" his toy guns and we talk about his being different and never to touch mine because they can hurt him. So far he has passed the test when I asked him if he wanted to touch a rifle, and he seems to be taking these sessions seriously, but I still am not going to leave the gun out next to him.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

thats some terrible shit to have to live with.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Wonder if whomever the kid ends up with will know what he did once he understands...

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                Wonder if whomever the kid ends up with will know what he did once he understands...
                That is a good question. It is definitely something you don't tell a 5 or 6 year old. I think if it was my kid I wouldn't tell them until they were much older but I don't have any idea how you have that conversation. Problem is if you don't tell them they will find out eventually and that would be an even worse shock, I would think. Hell, even at 2 years old he knows how momma is, can probably ask for her, and is going to be asking people where momma is and crying for her. Damnit that would be hard to deal with from a guardian's perspective.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Um, how about the kid's father? The husband mentioned in the article could very well be the step-dad, but still, there is no indication that the father is out of the picture.

I find quite a touch of irony in the fact that her father-in-law stated she wasn't the least be irresponsible... ...well, except for that one time where the allowed her kid to kill her.

Comment

The death of a close family member can tear a family apart. Make them all go bat shit crazy which is why I made such a generalization. So you can either open your mind to other possibilities or continue being a pompous ass like you have it figured out. Up to you.

Comment

Aaron, you're on a real streak lately. Might be time to step off that milk crate and remember some of the mistakes you've made in life. Luckily you're still around to have that luxury.

Comment

I'd like to know what kind of weapon was used in this accidental shooting.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          Aaron, you're on a real streak lately. Might be time to step off that milk crate and remember some of the mistakes you've made in life. Luckily you're still around to have that luxury.
                          Lately?
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            I'd like to know what kind of weapon was used in this accidental shooting.
                            I think it was s gun, but not positive.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I am well aware of my mortality, and grateful every day that my life has turned out the way that it has thus far, in spite of the mistakes that I continue to make along the way. I will readily admit that I was "royally fucking up," and fortunately it didn't cost me my life.

I stand by my statement, and unfortunately she paid the ultimate price for her minor faux paux.

Comment

Working...
                              X