sorry jerry jones, you missed the all-time attendance record by 766 people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
    I wouldn't say it has anything to do with how the economy is doing. I would say, "ballas gonna ball."
    Correct, half of DFWM was in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
      I wouldn't say it has anything to do with how the economy is doing. I would say, "ballas gonna ball."
      my opinion too. people have money. the "economy" just makes them scared to spend it...

the nfl is as profitable as ever, so those with money don't seem to let the "economy" affect their spending on america's most popular sport...

Comment

Originally posted by raider5.0 View Post
        Isnt more NFL's fault for the seats not being ready/safe? They are the ones that come in and set everything up.
        Technical I would say it is the NFLs fault they sold the seats, took the money, issued the tickets, and most importantly they were the ones in control of the stadium. The NFL and Jerry had had ample time to make sure that those seats were available and ready on the day of the game instead of wasting time and resources on the outdoor viewing patio.

Comment

i dont get why people blame jerry as he had nothing to do with it. the NFL was the one who organized this whole situation. Jerry just gave them the idea that they could sit all those people in the stadium, the NFL went ahead with it. Jerry gets no money from this so he has no stance as to regulate what goes on. it was the NFL's fault for all the misshaps not Jerry's. if Jerry had any control he wouldve made sure that nothing went wrong in or around his stadium.
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            i dont get why people blame jerry as he had nothing to do with it. the NFL was the one who organized this whole situation. Jerry just gave them the idea that they could sit all those people in the stadium, the NFL went ahead with it. Jerry gets no money from this so he has no stance as to regulate what goes on. it was the NFL's fault for all the misshaps not Jerry's. if Jerry had any control he wouldve made sure that nothing went wrong in or around his stadium.
            I get this.. but if I was in his position I would have got the city of Arlington out there asap..I can't say that i personally would have had the foresight to look out for ice falling, then again I've never been a manager of a big ass dome like facility. The NFL drops the ball and tax payers foot the bill and Jerry takes all the bad publicity.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Sure just like he does with his team, Always buys players but never has a team.

Comment

I tell u what though I bet Jerry got his with the food courts. Hamburger 25 dollars a pop. Dear fucking god.
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  are you sure? I thought the NFL said they would count.

Im glad they didnt get the record. Its even sadder that people with tickets purchased from the NFL got turned away because jerry'd disrepect for the fans
                  Really? You really think Jerry disrespects the fans? You think Jerry had ANYTHING to do with that, at all? Well, you're wrong. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Jerry is going to get a lot of bad press over this, but he was completely hands off for this whole Super Bowl. The Super Bowl committee planned the events, traffic, security, scheduling, etc. The NFL planned everything else. Jerry did nothing but let them use his place.

Some of you really ought to educate yourself, before spreading your personal jealousy and hate biased opinions as fact. Fucking morons.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Really? You really think Jerry disrespects the fans? You think Jerry had ANYTHING to do with that, at all? Well, you're wrong. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Jerry is going to get a lot of bad press over this, but he was completely hands off for this whole Super Bowl. The Super Bowl committee planned the events, traffic, security, scheduling, etc. The NFL planned everything else. Jerry did nothing but let them use his place.

Some of you really ought to educate yourself, before spreading your personal jealousy and hate biased opinions as fact. Fucking morons.
                    Word up.
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

But, but.. People had blackouts all over Texas just because Jerry wanted to keep power on at his stadium!! He controls power grid!! Jerry is the devil!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        But, but.. People had blackouts all over Texas just because Jerry wanted to keep power on at his stadium!! He controls power grid!! Jerry is the devil!
                        Yeah. And the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina was his fault, too!

Comment

Yeah. And the Tsunami and Hurricane Katrina was his fault, too!
                          What does George Bush and Jerry Jones have in common?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            They both hate Kanye West?

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                              I don't know, but did you know that Jerry was personally responsible for placing Hitler in charge of the Nazi regime?

Comment

Your an idiot. Jerry is a business man WHO OWNS THE STADIUM. Do you think he was just sitting in the house when one of the most important events is in the area. An event that is biggest thing the metro has seen in the last 50 years maybe 100 years. Yea right "he did nothing".

You are right things that happened outside the stadium arent Jerrys fault, and I never said that. But I know the company that won the security bid wasnt a company before the super bowl and then turned around and outsourced the security to Platinum. Oh and Platinum made its own bid. So some money that could have went into more security staff instead just went into some buisness man's pocket. Another thing Platinum has the contract to do security for the stadium.

Hate? Jealousy? Assume much? Your the one defending a buisness man who couldnt control his own buisness.

As I said in a latter thread "Technical I would say it is the NFLs fault they sold the seats, took the money, issued the tickets, and most importantly they were the ones in control of the stadium. The NFL and Jerry had had ample time to make sure that those seats were available and ready on the day of the game instead of wasting time and resources on the outdoor viewing patio. "

If you think it was the NFL pushing to beat the attendance record your mistaken. That does nothing for the NFL, it does everything Jerry's ego and marketing.

So as buisness man it was Jerry's job to make sure his stadium was running at extended capacity. He knew the amount amount of tickets that had been sold and it was his job make sure people could get in those seats, and watch a game that they traveled hours to watch. So yea Jerry disrespected the fans, Im not saying he was pissing on their family graves disrespect. It's disrespect to the fans because the NFL AND JERRY oversold the event without making sure people could sit in the seats they paid for. Its disrespect because it shows Jerry was more interested in beating some number that means jack squat than the fans.
                                Last edited by John -- '02 HAWK; 02-07-2011, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X