Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Headed to Bob's Chop House, any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm down for a butt hole GTG!

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      im pretty sure i saw a butthole.....the actual hole.

god bless.

I see you got my text!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Try the milksteak boiled over hard and a side of your finest jelly beans, raw.
        Do you watch the show "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", and love it? Then you might know of the character Charlie Kelly's favorite meal, "milk steak", boiled "over hard", with a side of jelly beans served raw. The famous milk steak is...

Comment

i saw that Perry's friday night when i was invited to go to 3rd. base in frisco. the women there are pretty much nude. im pretty sure i saw a butthole.....the actual hole.

god bless.
          That is a long drive for Don

God Bless
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Nah, man. They serve the same damn thing at Sizzler for 1/10th of the price.
            Slow99 said he would get you a steak for free!

Comment

why is the worlds greatest toughest and best lookign truck driver so mad all the time? he needs to go "over the top"

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

i saw that Perry's friday night when i was invited to go to 3rd. base in frisco. the women there are pretty much nude. im pretty sure i saw a butthole.....the actual hole.

god bless.
                Shit, I miss working over there, we used to go all the time.
                Ded

Comment

why is the worlds greatest toughest and best lookign truck driver so mad all the time? he needs to go "over the top"

god bless.
                  You forgot that he's the world's most successful investor and sports gambler. Seems to me with all that money he wouldn't be so angry...
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You forgot that he's the world's most successful investor and sports gambler. Seems to me with all that money he wouldn't be so angry...
                    lmao!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Comment

It's stress relief!! You said it man glad I can inspire you!Keep working you'll get there. If all else fails you have plenty of douche to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          I'm down for a butt hole GTG!
                          So, basically every DFWM GTG?
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

It's definitely time for another trip to Bob's. This has made me hungry for some meat!

Crab cake, Bone-in ribeye, sauteed mushrooms, their mac-n-cheese, wine=happy girl.
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
                              It's definitely time for another trip to Bob's. This has made me hungry for some meat!

Crab cake, Bone-in ribeye, sauteed mushrooms, their mac-n-cheese, wine=happy girl.
                              I hit it last night in Grapevine. Got the 16 ounce filet, blue cheese salad, skillet potatoes, creamed spinach, and the carrot along with two old fashions. I likey.
                              Ford
                              GM
                              Toyota
                              VAG

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing mac n cheese at Bob's.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X