Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
    Meh. Doesn't seem any worse than balut.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(egg)
    those chickens never saw the light of day

Comment

Gross. We have chickens for this you french fairies
      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Gross. We have chickens for this you french fairies
        If chickens were as tasty, these wouldn't be a delicacy. I wonder if you ever actually think before you post, or if you just impulsively post every empty thought that enters that tiny little brain of yours.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Pass. Eat them if you want but I don't believe I want to intentionally torture a critter before I eat it.
          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
            Pass. Eat them if you want but I don't believe I want to intentionally torture a critter before I eat it.
            Good point. That would probably be the only thing that may make me think against eating this. But then again...I'm not against deer hunting, and I'm sure it's worse to be shot with an arrow running through the woods just to be shot again after the hunter tracks my blood trail. It's also better than being eaten alive by some other animal Like a cat.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              If chickens were as tasty, these wouldn't be a delicacy. I wonder if you ever actually think before you post, or if you just impulsively post every empty thought that enters that tiny little brain of yours.
              what if it tastes like chicken?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Or Indiana Jones. Well I guess they were chilled in Legion of Doom but still in the skull.
                Or Southeast Asia. My dad was interviewing for an executive position based in Singapore when I was a kid. He had several experiences that were pretty fucked up. On the monkey brain deal, he said that the table had the silver serving domes in the center. They ate the main course and noises began to come from the desert domes. They would apparently sedate the monkeys, cut the skull cap off, place it in top, and secure the base of the skull with screws to keep it secure. As the meal concluded, the monkeys would begin to awake (and howl) and the staff would pour something over the brain to freeze it, then scoop it like ice cream.

Dad said the secret was to drink heavily to get through the meals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Or Southeast Asia. My dad was interviewing for an executive position based in Singapore when I was a kid. He had several experiences that were pretty fucked up. On the monkey brain deal, he said that the table had the silver serving domes in the center. They ate the main course and noises began to come from the desert domes. They would apparently sedate the monkeys, cut the skull cap off, place it in top, and secure the base of the skull with screws to keep it secure. As the meal concluded, the monkeys would begin to awake (and howl) and the staff would pour something over the brain to freeze it, then scoop it like ice cream.

haha, holy shit.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I couldn't handle that. I mean I have tasted an animal brain before, but not while the damned thing was alive and looking at me.
                    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Wow. Crazy to think how that's just a normal meal to those people.

I am fucking OUT on any kind of shit like that.
                      Imprisoned inside this mind, hiding behind the empty smiles.....

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        You think those are "tasty"? Have you ever had one? And as for my posts, have you even ever read this site? You brainless fucking idiot lol. Irony
                        WH

Comment

That's how you get encephalitis.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I love balut, I'd try it. Fuck the towel over the head though.

Comment

Ever seen Faces of Death back in the day? I remember them showing that in one of the scenes.

Comment

Fuck that shit.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X