Just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    How much does this normally run? All four of my teeth our sticking out, some are fully showing.
    I go to my preferred dentist and this was a referral. All 4 were 1675 and that included putting me out. My dental insurance kind of sucks so I paid 810 out if pocket.

When I stared thus thread, I was in agonizing pain. Just woke up from a nap and feel much better

Comment

Originally posted by chronical View Post
      So I'm off through Monday. This blows dick. That's the end of my cool story bros
      I had all mine pulled Sept 15 and have one socket still open... I had to have mine packed daily for three weeks, it sucks

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
        Pansy! I had all 4 of mine removed at once while in high school. That night, I was out eating burgers with my buddies.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        All pussies. I had mine all yanked at 3pm one day. I got up at 5am the next morning and did my usual nine hours on the GM assembly line!
        shhiiiittt.....i still have the pain meds that were prescribed to me. I never took one. Theyve been expired for over a year now so dont PM me. Hell, i ate a loaded baked potato the next day! Maybe you other dames had bad oral surgeons?
        I still LOL about that day. I had to cut one so bad, it started hurting my stomach. When they put me under, i know i let it out....had to.
        .....bro....

Comment

All of y'all are bitches. I had a lazy-eyed cousin pull my wisdom teeth out with a flat head screwdriver and a pair of Vice Grips and I entered a rock, sand and glass-eating competition 20 minutes after. Won 1st place, too. My painkillers were baby Tylenol and Bactine.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I pulled my own, in the middle of an ironman competition, and still took first place.

Comment

Day two is much better. I ruined our pillow cases and it's sore but not like yesterday. I'll be able to take advantage of this beautiful weather at least

Comment

Hell, to be proactive, I used my tongue to push mine out one by one, chewed them up, and swallowed them.

Comment

I pumped off during my vasectomy.

Comment

I just decided I didn't need them in the womb and was born without.

Comment

Had all mine pulled out at the same time as my circumcision, sitting in the same chair. Local only.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lotsa BMF wallets needed up in here.

Comment

Working...
                        X