Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House explosion on video

Hope no one was inside. That is crazy
    A New Jersey Natural Gas official tells Action News a cracked gas distribution main is what led to Tuesday morning's devastating explosion in Stafford Township.

Damn!

Comment

Did we combine the video forum with the back porch ?

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
          I'm sorry, but a house exploding in real life can go anywhere it fuck in wants.

Comment

Kinda glad they ain't no gas in my 'hood.

Comment

Guest house go bye bye. Dang.

Comment

Home warranty cover that?

About 4 months ago I walked into my open garage and smelled a strong gas odor. I thought it was a leak to my gas water heater. I walked outside and realized the odor got stronger the further I got to the street. I called the emergency line and they told us to not even turn on our vehicle in the garage. A guy came out to inform me a line busted in the neighborhood.

You would think the gas company would have a way to notify the residence of the neighborhood.

Comment

boom bitch!
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

About 8 years ago I was sitting at the intersection of Garland and Northwest hwy, it was raining out side. I thought I smelt gas but couldn't figure out from where. I looked in front of my truck and saw the road was bubbling. I called 911 and told them about it, with in an hour they were already digging up the road. That could have been nasty if someone parked over it with hot exhaust.

Comment

Damn! That was crazy, reminds me of the "gas" explosions that were happening in Joshua about 8 years ago. The rumor was they were actually meth labs.

Comment

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                        About 8 years ago I was sitting at the intersection of Garland and Northwest hwy, it was raining out side. I thought I smelt gas but couldn't figure out from where. I looked in front of my truck and saw the road was bubbling. I called 911 and told them about it, with in an hour they were already digging up the road. That could have been nasty if someone parked over it with hot exhaust.

Comment

Boom goes the dynamite!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            You would think the gas company would have a way to notify the residence of the neighborhood.
                            The could just reverse 911 everyone in the neighborhood. Hopefully none of the phones use electricity.

Comment

Working...
                            X