• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Are you gay? Do you take steroids?
    Nope...just clean cut and fit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
      I hate agreeing with you but you're right. Dogs on his property = clean shoot. Period.
      Dude, that's not true. I thought you were all "learnt up" on laws and shit.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Hopefully he sues for his time and trouble. Hate to tell all you bleeding hearts this but nothing he has done thus far is illegal. Nor should it be.
      You're wrong, too.

You can only shoot legally to avoid imminent bodily injury or if you catch them in the act of harming livestock. That's the law. It's not hard to look that shit up.

This guy posted that he shot them for being on his property. That's not good enough. He went and told his story to the constable last week, and obviously he still wasn't able to justify it.

It really doesn't matter how many people you know in podunkville who have done similar and gotten away with it. If this guy hadn't posted it up bragging like a fucking dumbass, maybe he would have gotten away with it, too. I'm glad he didn't. Hell, I hope he gets raped in prison.

And for the record, I hate agreeing with Ruffdaddy about anything.
      Last edited by jluv; 03-04-2015, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• From the angle of the picture, looks like they were coming right for him!
        sigpic

Comment

• Although this situation is a little different, if you live in the country long enough you will figure out that fucksticks from the city love to drive out and just dump their dogs off on the side of the road for everyone else to deal with.

If you wait on them to attack your livestock or you before you handle the situation then you are going to have problems. If they go feral and get desperate enough they'll attack your dogs, cats, chickens, calves and other things much like coyotes will. Some of them are keepers and make great dogs but once you figure out they are up to no good, you have to blast them just like coyotes.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Dude, that's not true. I thought you were all "learnt up" on laws and shit.

You're wrong, too.

You can only shoot legally to avoid imminent bodily injury or if you catch them in the act of harming livestock. That's the law. It's not hard to look that shit up.

This guy posted that he shot them for being on his property. That's not good enough. He went and told his story to the constable last week, and obviously he still wasn't able to justify it.

It really doesn't matter how many people you know in podunkville who have done similar and gotten away with it. If this guy hadn't posted it up bragging like a fucking dumbass, maybe he would have gotten away with it, too. I'm glad he didn't. Hell, I hope he gets raped in prison.

And for the record, I hate agreeing with Ruffdaddy about anything.
            That's what I was told when I had to deal with the Deputies, yes. However, "he lunged at me" is sufficient. They said that's what they always hear, and given their dealings with these unfortunate animals, they don't doubt that most of the time its true. The reason they got away with it in podunkville was because from what they said, and with no one to say otherwise, the law was on their side. Since there seems to be such a difference of opinion here, I'll give em a call in the morning. I'm pretty sure I still have that guy's card. I'll post up the results and the phone number and names in case anyone wants to verify. I'm just going off of my own personal experiences, and what I was told. I don't know how you people think that anyone is going to be in trouble for not putting up with these damned feral dogs.

Granted, that idiot's case might have been different, but we got a lot of bleeding manginas on here that need to face facts.

Ask that sleeper guy. From what I've read he's blasted enough dogs for everyone on the board.
            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Although this situation is a little different, if you live in the country long enough you will figure out that fucksticks from the city love to drive out and just dump their dogs off on the side of the road for everyone else to deal with.

If you wait on them to attack your livestock or you before you handle the situation then you are going to have problems. If they go feral and get desperate enough they'll attack your dogs, cats, chickens, calves and other things much like coyotes will. Some of them are keepers and make great dogs but once you figure out they are up to no good, you have to blast them just like coyotes.
              I grew up outside the city limits of caddo mills until I was 18. We were on several acres between a few farms. Our huskys got a chicken one time...know what we did? Built a damn fence. Now the neighbor would have been right to shoot it to save his animals, but luckily didn't. You don't have to blast your own dog ever...just depends how cheap you are.

And you're right about this situation being different, and city shitbags dropping off the living toys they no longer want.

Comment

• Damn, is gasser just gonna sit there and take that Texas tech comment??
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

That's what I was told when I had to deal with the Deputies, yes. However, "he lunged at me" is sufficient. They said that's what they always hear, and given their dealings with these unfortunate animals, they don't doubt that most of the time its true. The reason they got away with it in podunkville was because from what they said, and with no one to say otherwise, the law was on their side. Since there seems to be such a difference of opinion here, I'll give em a call in the morning. I'm pretty sure I still have that guy's card. I'll post up the results and the phone number and names in case anyone wants to verify. I'm just going off of my own personal experiences, and what I was told. I don't know how you people think that anyone is going to be in trouble for not putting up with these damned feral dogs.

Granted, that idiot's case might have been different, but we got a lot of bleeding manginas on here that need to face facts.

Ask that sleeper guy. From what I've read he's blasted enough dogs for everyone on the board.
                  God you're a dumbass. This thread is about the link in this thread and the legalities of shooting an animal that you know is someone else's.

Not some fantasy story that no one cares about but you refuse to stop referencing.

And I bet you're a real tough guy with all the "Gina" references you're throwing out. Probably got a real sack of onions on ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    You don't have to blast your own dog ever...just depends how cheap you are.
                    More of your idealistic horseshit, of course.
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      More of your idealistic horseshit, of course.
                      Yeah...reeeeaaal idealistic. Not killing my own dog. Was this sarcasm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        God you're a dumbass. This thread is about the link in this thread and the legalities of shooting an animal that you know is someone else's.

Not some fantasy story that no one cares about but you refuse to stop referencing.

And I bet you're a real tough guy with all the "Gina" references you're throwing out. Probably got a real sack of onions on ya.
                        I'm not the one who's name is "Ruffdaddy". I'm glad you think an everyday situation that happens with a fair degree of frequency is fantastical. Yeah you're not completely stupid or anything.

I know this thread ain't about that. That's why I said previously, that I know this thread ain't about that. I'm just saying what's commonplace, because you and the other bleeders started crying about it. Boo hoo. Walmarts running a sale on all feminine hygiene products, best go getcha some. You and Magnus.
                        WH

Comment

• Wait, was a human killed or just some mangy ass dogs?
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Wait, was a human killed or just some mangy ass dogs?
                            Same-Same to some people.

Comment

I'm not the one who's name is "Ruffdaddy". I'm glad you think an everyday situation that happens with a fair degree of frequency is fantastical. Yeah you're not completely stupid or anything.

I know this thread ain't about that. That's why I said previously, that I know this thread ain't about that. I'm just saying what's commonplace, because you and the other bleeders started crying about it. Boo hoo. Walmarts running a sale on all feminine hygiene products, best go getcha some. You and Magnus.
                              Boy you talk real tough...its cute. Growling like a kitten.

Comment

• LOL! Ruffdaddy and Man Anus.

That's all I got. This is easier than posting a tag.

Comment

Working...
                                X