Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    LOL! Ruffdaddy and Man Anus.

That's all I got. This is easier than posting a tag.
    haha!

And yes, TAG's are fucking hilarious...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Same-Same to some people.
      And I find that to be disgusting. That's why I'm arguing so much in this thread. That and I like to argue. Hope nobody here ever takes any of this stuff personal

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      haha!

I especially like armbar the dog, and trublu says clean shoot. Its too bad "That's why I say hey man nice shot" won't fit. Maybe just "Good shot, man" instead.

LOL!
      WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        haha!

Agreed, but the mikec one is fucked up.
        Originally posted by davbrucas
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• How the fuck am I tagged? I support the shooting of the two dogs. I don't care it it was a .22, or some type of fucking howitzer.

Must've been some liberal fucks.
          /gasser64
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            How the fuck am I tagged? I support the shooting of the two dogs. I don't care it it was a .22, or some type of fucking howitzer.

Must've been some liberal fucks.
            /gasser64
            1) who the fuck actually cares about tags? Lol poor guy

2) supporting the shooting with no data only contributes to your mental instability.

Poor soul, you were just too high strung.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              You don't have to blast your own dog ever...just depends how cheap you are.
              Your alleged experience in "the sticks" deems yourself an expert on the situations of everyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                I'm not the one who's name is "Ruffdaddy"
                you've made fun of other people's usernames on here before...

I've asked you how you came up with your username.

still no answer. oh well
                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                  you've made fun of other people's usernames on here before...

I've asked you how you came up with your username.

still no answer. oh well
                  he was born in 1964 and has a flatulence problem?

Comment

• Justinsn95 and smegmastench were taken?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      Dude, that's not true. I thought you were all "learnt up" on laws and shit.

You're wrong, too.

You can only shoot legally to avoid imminent bodily injury or if you catch them in the act of harming livestock. That's the law. It's not hard to look that shit up.

This guy posted that he shot them for being on his property. That's not good enough. He went and told his story to the constable last week, and obviously he still wasn't able to justify it.

It really doesn't matter how many people you know in podunkville who have done similar and gotten away with it. If this guy hadn't posted it up bragging like a fucking dumbass, maybe he would have gotten away with it, too. I'm glad he didn't. Hell, I hope he gets raped in prison.

And for the record, I hate agreeing with Ruffdaddy about anything.
                      Which is why I asked if he had animals:

4) Dogs Dangerous to Animals (Texas Health and Safety Code Chapter 822 Subchapter B). The owner or keeper of a dog that the person knows is accustomed to chase or kill livestock, domestic animals, or fowl may not allow the dog to run at large. The penalty of the owner who allows his dog to run at large is in violation and can be punished with a fine not to exceed $100. This law became effective in 1989.
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        he was born in 1964 and has a flatulence problem?
                        Ding ding ding!

I had to take cooter off ignore for a second just to see what you're talking about lol
                        WH

Comment

• you had cooter on ignore? lol, a true puss.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            you had cooter on ignore? lol, a true puss.
                            Why? All he does is attempt to troll me for shit that I have no idea and couldn't care less about. Hes like obsessed with me or something
                            WH

Comment

Why? All he does is attempt to troll me for shit that I have no idea and couldn't care less about. Hes like obsessed with me or something
                              you have no idea how you came up with your username?
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

You're paranoid Dude...Cooter isn't obsessed with anything but oil-burners, and he damned sure isn't a troll, at least by my definition anyway. I think he just wants you to admit that you're a 51 year old fart bomber! LOL!
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X