animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    Wait a minute. How come fireman shoots dogs on his property and loses his job but LEO shoots dog on private property when dog is not doing anything and keeps job?
    Because the window licker posted it on FB.

You're right though, he should've just called his buddies in blue and they certainly would've handled the threat!

Comment

I grew up in the country and am very aware that this has to happens at times. Especially with all the shit bags that's just drop their dogs off for whatever reason.
      But normal people were never happy to do it and never bragged about it publicly.

The difference here is the bragging on social media and posting a picture that nobody wants to see. He also was very clearly trying to show how much of a badass he was and totally fucked his life up for the next several months if not years. Anyone that does that shit on Facebook is either a lunatic or flat dumb...probably both. Regardless...he deserves what he gets.

I will always stick by the pepper spray unless its a severe and immediate threat.

Comment

who was the guy on here, who had the hound dog that kept coming in his yard, and finally he just took him in..??

anyone else remember that?

Comment

Was that hound dog trying to eat his livestock and attack his children? That would've been dumb.
          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the point of view of the camera where the dogs were shot is the range of where this guy pulled the trigger, if so I hope his family dies in a car crash, plane crash etc..... I know I am going to catch hell but the POV seems like he was out of his back door. I have made it a point to only shoot things that shoot back, this guy apparently took sport in shooting something fed by humans.... My property, my property...... ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Was that hound dog trying to eat his livestock and attack his children? That would've been dumb.
              Oh you must have proof that's the case then...

This dude has way too many selfies to not be a lunatic.

How many selfies do you take a day magnus?

Comment

not sure, i barely remembered any details of it other than being a hound dog with tags on it.

Comment

Its not uncommon in a rural setting for that to happen at all NayNay. Why do you have trouble believing it?
                  Sheriff of kaufman county shot his neighbors dog and left it on the porch for him. He warned him multiple times about that dog getting out and killing the sheriffs chickens.

I've lost several to local dogs, but never caught them in the act. Takes a lot of money to raise a damned chicken and it's infuriating when a dog kills it for no good reason.

Comment

I'm not trying to collect dogs. I have one husky I have had for 9 years and that's enough for now. About a month ago this stray coon hound showed up. Nice dog, good around kids. After about a week I took him to the pound. Two weeks later he is back. I call animal control and they said they will notify the owner where he is.

good no shoot

Comment

JC's got me curious.. how much is it really monthly/yearly/weekly to raise a chicken? i understand i'd be pissed off about it. hell i bought 2 yards of rocks and my dogs started shitting on them. im pissed, but i only throw the pebbles at them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                        JC's got me curious.. how much is it really monthly/yearly/weekly to raise a chicken? i understand i'd be pissed off about it. hell i bought 2 yards of rocks and my dogs started shitting on them. im pissed, but i only throw the pebbles at them.
                        Overall cost in dollars isn't that much when raising from chicks, but time is the big factor. If a dog comes in and kills off 10 laying hens, you don't have time to wait for chicks to come into maturity. You have to replace them on the spot and that can run anywhere from $8 each all the way up to $50 each depending on the breed. Overall it's a giant pain in the ass.

Don't get me wrong, I would be royally pissed off if someone shot my dog over a couple hundred bucks worth of chickens, but I am a responsible dog owner and I keep my dog inside of a fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I'm not saying it was a good idea. But to these country types this is no big deal. I know tons of people that kill stray / wandering dogs that end up on their property and talk/act like it's nothing. I'm sure he didn't even think any of this was a possibility.
                          It's really not a big deal in the country. My dog a couple of years ago got out and was chasing the neighbor's cattle. I shot her, buried her in the backyard. His only issue was he posted up pictures which is just stupid.
                          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

you shoulda set it on fire, so you dont get screw worms.

Comment

I shoot them in the ass with my pellet gun. They remember this and make a wide circle around my yard. If one was aggressive toward one of my kids I would have no problem killing it and making it disappear. Would never post it on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                My dog a couple of years ago got out and was chasing the neighbor's cattle. I shot her, buried her in the backyard.
                                Gawd... shot your own dog huh? Brutal

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                you shoulda set it on fire, so you dont get screw worms.
                                Hahahaha lmao. Like thats what we do around here. We just shoot our own dogs and set them on fire. This post has me rolling laughing for some reason

Guy should have known what would happen when he posted that. What should happen, is every time someone shoots some dogs in the country, they take a pic. These pics are all emailed to the sherriffs department, and they post them up on their site and their facebook page. With some wording like "This is what happens to dogs who's owners are incompetent who live out in the country. Please don't let your dog become one of these." These pics could serve as a good warning to a lot of people and might help to curb the problem some.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X