No announcement yet.

animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. She was a gorgeous timber wolf/malamute hybrid and was brilliant but when she started chasing the neighbor's cattle, that is a no-go. She'd done it before and I yelled and she came back. This time, she was having too much fun and there were calves out there. It was my responsibility too stop her before one of those calves got hurt.

I buried her about 50 meters from my back door and still tip my hat when I pass by when mowing the pasture but if one of the cows had been injured by her having fun, it'd have been very expensive.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Yep, confirmed. You're crazy.
      sigpic

Comment

His yard his rules. He warned them. Does it suck for the owners? Yeah.

I have people's dogs come on my land all the time. One's a yellow lab that just hangs out with me when I'm outside working on the car yard whatever. You'd think he was mine. My dog doesn't mind him so he allowed. They don't cause trouble really. If they did I'd warn the owner then call animal control unless they tried to go after me or my family. Then all bets are off. But I really don't need that to happen to shoot them legally .

But I damn sure wouldn't brag about it publicly. People are fucking idiots when it comes to dogs and that's not a headache I want. Remember they ARE just fucking dogs and not humans.

If my dog died yeah it'd suck and I'd most likely cry over it. I'm old school tho in that a dog has a job and if it doesn't then it's just a pet. I don't own pets. I own a dog. Not a damn fur baby. Smh
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Yep, confirmed. You're crazy.
          I don't think so, better than a lawsuit or horrible neighbor relations that lead to the neighbor killing the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I don't think so, better than a lawsuit or horrible neighbor relations that lead to the neighbor killing the dog.
            First red flag...he owned a hybrid

Second red flag...immediately killing it was the only option. Not capturing and taking to a rescue...

You don't intend on being a defense attorney do you? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              First red flag...he owned a hybrid

Second red flag...immediately killing it was the only option. Not capturing and taking to a rescue...

You don't intend on being a defense attorney do you? Lol
              Hybrid you say? Or just a lovable mutt? Hell, I had a pure-bred husky that was great, until we bought goats. He killed one, completely gutted the damn thing. I thought it was a one time issue until he got a hold of several of them.

There are strings that come with forfeiture, so he likely chose the path of least resistance.

We'll say I'm undeclared (fuck individuals), but I'm hoping whatever I do takes me internationally - compliance, gov't, UN, who knows.

Comment

Hybrid you say? Or just a lovable mutt? Hell, I had a pure-bred husky that was great, until we bought goats. He killed one, completely gutted the damn thing. I thought it was a one time issue until he got a hold of several of them.

There are strings that come with forfeiture, so he likely chose the path of least resistance.

We'll say I'm undeclared (fuck individuals), but I'm hoping whatever I do takes me internationally - compliance, gov't, UN, who knows.
                There are NO "one time issues" when it comes to things like this.
                Once a dog starts killing (chickens, goats, whatever) it won't stop.

Comment

No he said specifically hybrid. Only crazy people get hybrids.

Comment

I just think he should have taken his dog to a city rescue, made them aware of why he was bringing it there, and move on.

When the first thought was to kill his own dog, that says something about the person.

Frost has shown many times the extremes he thinks of, and this is just another example of that. He's mental.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Shelters are usually full and won't take the dog. If you surrender it for killing something they are just going to put it down anyways and charge you for it.

Comment

• There are no-kill shelters, and there's more than one shelter to bring it to. Point is, there was no attempt even made. First though was kill it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• True, but it's not easy. My sister just surrendered a dog they were trying to rescue because it wouldn't stop fighting with the dog they have had. She called and emailed every shelter and rescue in DFW and no one would take it. She surrendered it to the vet and then still had to find it a new home after the quarantine was over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                            I just think he should have taken his dog to a city rescue, made them aware of why he was bringing it there, and move on.

When the first thought was to kill his own dog, that says something about the person.

Frost has shown many times the extremes he thinks of, and this is just another example of that. He's mental.
                            Not mental. Just does what has to be done.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                              Not mental. Just does what has to be done.
                              X2

Comment

• We'll have to disagree. I see it as an extreme reaction if nothing else is done first. It may EVENTUALLY be a correct action, but it should not be the first choice.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X