Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok so the family wants another dog. Need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok so the family wants another dog. Need help.

I personally don't want one. But oh they do.

They have their heart set on A black Laboratory retriever puppy. Where should I look besides craigslist? Feel free to PM me if you find any leads.

We provide a good home Fenced in yard. Will mostly stay inside the house. Especially when it's too hot or too cold. LMK
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Get a hound from a shelter, for sure, IMO. All of my dogs have come from a shelter and they've all been awesome.

I would also wait a week or so before diving in to find a new pup.

Comment

We just got a dane/lab mix from the shelter fully trained, chipped, and extremely gentle. She's our 2nd shelter dog to go along with our border collie/heeler mix.
      They act like they have a level of gratefulness and slid right in with the family.

Comment

Labs chew the shit out of every thing

Comment

Labs are the most bred dog in the nation last i recall. I agree with the family that the sooner the better.

Like above they do chew for a bit around the 6 month range. I kept mine on a steady supply of deer antlers and never let her get bored. Just like all kids they want to shove everything in their mouth.
          Good luck soap.

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Laboratory retriever

On a serious note, I'd check with the your local animal shelter. There are tons of dogs there that need good lives after being abandoned/not cared for by shitty owners. It is always a heartbreaking place to go though.

Comment

Post pic of family so we have a look to see which kinda of dog would look good with the family.

Comment

I vote for a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Only because I've always wanted one.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  I vote for a Rhodesian Ridgeback. Only because I've always wanted one.

I haed been wanting one for the longest. Just haven't broke down and bought one. Not cheap from a good breeder. Been reading that the babies are known to be born with some type of sinus issue that needs to be taken care of quickly. Like to actually see one in person instead of just pics on internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
                    I haed been wanting one for the longest. Just haven't broke down and bought one. Not cheap from a good breeder. Been reading that the babies are known to be born with some type of sinus issue that needs to be taken care of quickly. Like to actually see one in person instead of just pics on internet.
                    I've only seen two in person. They were just chilling in the back of a parked truck at Kroger. Just watching everyone walk by. No leash or anything.

Comment

Comment

Go the rescue route. We just adopted a german shepherd from DFW german shepherd rescue around christmas time and will do so from now on. Some really good dogs can be found at rescues.

Comment

Rescue all the way. Craigslist breeders are not the way to go. Too many homeless dogs.

Comment

Savetheboxers.com
                            Detailing by Dylan
                            817-494-3396
                            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Holsteins have that nice classic look, but the brown swiss have a nice look as well. Longhorns are nice, but can be tough to raise in a small urban area, and they are out of the question if you intend them to be inside at all.

But seriously, mutt from the pound.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                              X