Was forced off the road on Loop 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was forced off the road on Loop 12

Some jackass spun out on Loop 12 and I had no choice but to drive off the road into the grass. He was to my left and over corrected; I couldn't attempt to use the brakes because there was another jackass riding close behind and he would have slammed into me. If it wasn't for the AWD I may not have come out of the grass. Either way, 2 badly damaged rims, there's a clunk in the FR wheel area every time you move the wheel back and forth and the FL wheel makes a squealing noise when turning the wheel to the left. Best part is, he didn't come off of the road and did not stop to render aid. Great night.
    Detailing by Dylan
    817-494-3396
    Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
    Ask about the Pre-Spring special

You chose to drive in this mess. You pays your money, and you takes your chances.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So....will it buff out?

Comment

Sucks.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

That happened to me last year. Jackass in an AWD charger came sliding around a curve and I had a fraction of a second to decide between the charger or the ditch, I chose the ditch. He at least had the common courtesy to make sure I got out of the ditch.

Comment

Ugh, I hate this weather. Will post pics of wheel damages.
            Detailing by Dylan
            817-494-3396
            Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
            Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
              So....will it buff out?

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

It'll buff out. Nothing deteriorates confidence faster than a ditch!
                  Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 02-28-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I watched a Chevy 4x4 go sideways yesterday running down 35 to Austin. He was doing 70 until he hit ice and then he lost it. I went sideways trying to avoid his dumb ass but was able to straighten out. When I passed him, he was still going sideways down two lanes of 35, just south of Hillsboro
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I was driving home last night and some jackass was stopped in the right lane of Bush. No hazards on, and just sitting there. A few people ahead of me managed to somehow avoid him and I was able to slide past him and not hit him. Small pucker moment there

Comment

Sounds like you didn't give yourself ample room. That seems to be a common affliction brought on by ice and snow. I've seen dumbasses riding bumpers, staying side by side and generally operating as if nothing was any different than any other time/condition.

Comment

Damn...judging by the time this was posted im sure nobody around wanted to deal with the police.

The roads are full of idiots that's for sure

Comment

Was forced off the road on Loop 12

Originally posted by samuel642000 View Post
                            I was driving home last night and some jackass was stopped in the right lane of Bush. No hazards on, and just sitting there. A few people ahead of me managed to somehow avoid him and I was able to slide past him and not hit him. Small pucker moment there

Last night there was a pretty good pile up around bush and Preston/coit. 4 cars from what I could tell.

Comment

Looks like wed into thurs am this week will be slick also. Might as well prepare for a slow commute

Comment

Working...
                              X