I laugh heartily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    ya'll post shit like this is like saying candyman 3 times... you're gonna make the Talisman return!!
    He's waking up from his hibernation and the first thing he heard was a giant, BOOOOSH!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Comment

• So let me get this straight, Robert steals Kristen from Wade, gets her prego while she is still married to Wade, she leaves him and moves out to Tyler/Longview with Robert to get together and have a luv baby.
          TC starts fucking Matt (trublu) and he leaves his wife of 20+yrs. to have a meaningful and very sexual relationship with her???
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
            I'm confused......weren't these two trying to kill NayNay at one point?

Comment

• Way too many pages have past. We need...

Comment

• Fun times

Comment

• Yawn.

Comment

• Comment

Brilliant!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        Yawn.

Comment

Ohhhh shiiiit, ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

• again, i have no skin in this, nor do i really care who's right, who's wrong, or anything.

I just love making memes and posting them... it's my favorite part of the inner webs!

Comment

• I just want to know who is raw dogging Matt's old lady these days. Seems there is an opening.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

again, i have no skin in this, nor do i really care who's right, who's wrong, or anything.

I just love making memes and posting them... it's my favorite part of the inner webs!
                                This and thread tags when they get rolling.

Comment

Working...
                                X