I laugh heartily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    blessed be the oracle of horsepower and 90's DFW street racing that has brought this council together today on this Friday-est of ALL Thursdays... in the DFWm hall of fame...

Today we are here to discuss and celebrate our hall of fame threads. Those who may be a little lost upon entering the hall of fame, follow the velvet ropes... deposit your tag at the bottom of the thread, and go through the turnstile, the first thread on display shall be this one...

you shall read this thread first and it shall intrigue you enough to read every other thread in the hall of fame and probably many more... they will lead you back full circle to this thread, and ye shall fully know and appreciate the perfection of this thread.

You do not get to read everything else first and THEN read this thread

Nay nay, for that joy is withheld from those who were turned away and told that there was no room at the Inn Crowd... and further no room at the treehouse... and from those who did not look in the correct part of a then-infant internet during their quest for more horsepower, more smack talk, and more drama than any street racing could ever provide...

We are the chosen few, and this thread shall shine like a star in the heavens for eternity.
    I busted out laughing!
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      Robert, Jenn, Kristen, SHUT THE FUCK UP. None of you need to smear the others, and Im sure the mud slinging can go on for a long time and get nasty. It wont help anything other than to cure the onlooker's boredom.
      Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      blessed be the oracle of horsepower and 90's DFW street racing that has brought this council together today on this Friday-est of ALL Thursdays... in the DFWm hall of fame...

Today we are here to discuss and celebrate our hall of fame threads. Those who may be a little lost upon entering the hall of fame, follow the velvet ropes... deposit your tag at the bottom of the thread, and go through the turnstile, the first thread on display shall be this one...

you shall read this thread first and it shall intrigue you enough to read every other thread in the hall of fame and probably many more... they will lead you back full circle to this thread, and ye shall fully know and appreciate the perfection of this thread.

Nay nay, for that joy is withheld from those who were turned away and told that there was no room at the Inn Crowd... and further no room at the treehouse... and from those who did not look in the correct part of a then-infant internet during their quest for more horsepower, more smack talk, and more drama than any street racing could ever provide...

We are the chosen few, and this thread shall shine like a star in the heavens for eternity.
      So let it be written, so let it be done.

Comment

• I still do not know what happen nor do i want to care to mow i mean know.

Comment

• I just say wharz boobs?

Comment

• I read Forrest's post as Reverend Lovejoy from the Simpsons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
              I read Forrest's post as Reverend Lovejoy from the Simpsons.
              Prefect.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                Or maybe it was cracked before it broke just saying. So if you moved on then you wont be posting on thiz thread any more

Comment

• Forrest, seconded.

Matt, LMFAO!

Comment

The most beautiful piece of prose that had ever been written on these pages.

Comment

Comment

• The only thing this thread is missing is Talisman and that insurance chick who disappeared. If we can get them to make a post, this might just break the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I split a broken marriage strife with verbal abuse to create a family.
                          With a woman you thought couldn't get pregnant?

Comment

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
                            With a woman you thought couldn't get pregnant?
                            Odd that the point of that post is disregarded.

I didn't think my sperm worked either.

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              The only thing this thread is missing is Talisman and that insurance chick who disappeared. If we can get them to make a post, this might just break the internet.
                              via Imgflip Meme Maker

Comment

• Forrest, that was beautiful, man.

"Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say!"
                                Originally posted by Silverback
                                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                                X