X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao beef bus in tuna town! So glad im unknown amongst yall

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      You can't make a whore into a house wife brah. To think for one minute that there won't be another thread at some point in the future about your nasty breakup / divorce because some other degenerate on this site had been parking the beef bus in tuna town is more than a little naive. Just remember how you met her and the circumstances. Don't think that's "all behind us now".
      3rd time's a charm?

Comment

You can't make a whore into a house wife brah. To think for one minute that there won't be another thread at some point in the future about your nasty breakup / divorce because some other degenerate on this site had been parking the beef bus in tuna town is more than a little naive. Just remember how you met her and the circumstances. Don't think that's "all behind us now".
        I completely understand where you're coming from.

Every housewife can be a whore. That's just life. Mistreat a great, faithful woman long enough and she is suddenly available.
        Any dude smooth enough to provide something any chick didn't know she was missing and she's available.

People cheat for millions of reasons. That's just life dude.

Comment

• Good luck man, enjoy that baby

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
            I completely understand where you're coming from.

Every housewife can be a whore. That's just life. Mistreat a great, faithful woman long enough and she is suddenly available.
            Any dude smooth enough to provide something any chick didn't know she was missing and she's available.

People cheat for millions of reasons. That's just life dude.
            From all the threads about this situation it seems there were a lot of smooth dudes involved here resulting in an Eskimo Brotherhood of sorts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              From all the threads about this situation it seems there were a lot of smooth dudes involved here resulting in an Eskimo Brotherhood of sorts.
              Lmfao.
              There are about 9 separate board stories of Eskimo brothers and sisters.

To single this instance out is hysterical.

Comment

Good luck man, enjoy that baby
                Thanks, Man. We certainly are.

If my picture posting abilities ever get reinstated, I'll gladly show him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                  Lmao beef bus in tuna town! So glad im unknown amongst yall
                  Someone's never heard of the Bloodhound Gang.

Comment

• Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                    Lmao beef bus in tuna town! So glad im unknown amongst yall
                    I know who you are!
                    Originally posted by Marisa
                    we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                      Have fun with that, Mr. Failed fat bitch threesome.

This is mostly for the people who have a connection with all parties involved.
                      Tell me again, what was your costume at any of the Halloween parties this board has held?
                      Nobody really likes anybody around here, do they? Everybody hates everybody. Quite a lot. And we all keep coming back for more.
                      WH

Comment

• Hey look, we're at about 9 pages!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          Nobody really likes anybody around here, do they? Everybody hates everybody. Quite a lot. And we all keep coming back for more.
                          Meh.. some of us are actually friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            you're the only one that nobody really likes
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

i think i might cry ...
                              WH

Comment

• Pointless
                                Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 03-07-2015, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X