solid lincolnboy boosh.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  solid lincolnboy boosh.
                  I LOL'd
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                    Robert let it go man! Just live your life and move on. Since there are 2 sides to every story you shouldn't air out anything. Just let it die with this thread so it doesn't get ugly for anyone include yourself. . This should be the last post needed.

Mods please lock this thread

My last post was 1/22/14, I moved on a long time ago.
                    The "board" has chosen to drag out the drama at least through October, based on posts I've read.

Comment

I find it ironic that someone who has talked so much ridiculous shit about other people's divorces, is now wearing the same hat. Karma is indeed a mother fucker, and I'm not referring to Jen.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        I find it ironic that someone who has talked so much ridiculous shit about other people's divorces, is now wearing the same hat. Karma is indeed a mother fucker, and I'm not referring to Jen.
                        Boosh

Comment

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                          Robert let it go man! Just live your life and move on. Since there are 2 sides to every story you shouldn't air out anything. Just let it die with this thread so it doesn't get ugly for anyone include yourself. . This should be the last post needed.

Mods please lock this thread
                          Things still appear to be deeply affecting him, and without further factual information, it looks like a lot of bitter conjecture on his part with some degree of spin.

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                          I've had a couple 3 fingered glasses after starting the thread. Now I'm done and about to crawl into bed.

Yes, the member that I would like to refrain from throwing under the bus does frequent the board. I can't find any record of his divorce being finalized and his retirement is at stake.
                          Don't drink and post, especially when it potentially involves someone's future that they have spent the better part of a quarter century securing. Further activities between 2 adults that don't involve you should not be of any concern, especially when it occupies one that you were formerly involved with. Let that shit go, Brah.

Originally posted by Special K View Post
                          My last post was 1/22/14, I moved on a long time ago.
                          The "board" has chosen to drag out the drama at least through October, based on posts I've read.
                          It could be said that you are the nucleus of the drama.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
                              We have been living our lives.
                              We have also had to do it with her constantly circling it. Stalking our house, lying to anyone who will listen to her stories, having sheriff's deputies harass me and watch our house, locking my phone in January 2014 so I lost over 400 contacts.

It's fucking ludicrous what we've gone through at her doing. Now we get to laugh it all off.

There, final post.
                              Holy fuck, Paranoid Paula.....it's awfully cute that you think I have the will, desire, or give a fuck to intervene in your life. Let me address these accusations once and for all.

Part I: Your original shit spraying

1) I'm a thief
                              a) You drank your money-- While you were living off of me and making $12/hr, your money went to bar tabs and Harley's liquor. Bartenders don't name shots after you because you're making good life choices.
                              b) I'm a felon-- The only thing I could imagine this would be about would be a situation with a pool cue where I agreed to purchase it for $300, the dude wouldn't accept payment, tried selling it for $600 and attempted to extort another $150 out of me to "settle." His threats to report it as stolen were really amusing as it was a civil matter. Between a promise to turn over the chain of correspondence in response to any police report that may have been filed, and an offer to file a small claims petition and let the judge sort it out.
                              TL;DR He accepted $300 for the cue, and I'm the proud owner of a Josey custom.

2) I have "lost custody" of my children.
                              a) Completely unfounded, and you're a fucking idiot if you think I would ever engage in activities that would cause the courts to take my children from me.

3) I'm a cheater.
                              a) Have you two forgotten how to math? No one else around here has forgotten how to math.

4) I am currently unemployed.
                              a) The only valid statement you've made in this thread.
                              b) My company restructured and laid off all remote workers.

Part II: Your latest accusations

1) Stalking your house
                              a) You live on a road that cuts through to 281 without lights. You taught me the shortcut and it's the same one we always used to access I-20.
                              b) By the same logic, I'm also stalking your father's business when I use 259 to come into town.

2) I locked your phone
                              a) I got tired of you accessing my iTunes account, so I changed the password.

3) I've had the Sheriff's department harass you
                              a) My family no longer has ties to the Gregg County sheriff's department.
                              b) You have enough of a reputation in Gregg county through your own bad choices.
                              c) Stop breaking the law, asshole.

4) Lying to anyone who will listen.
                              a) I'm not the one who went on a smear campaign after papers were filed.
                              b) Your deflection made so much sense after math came into play.

Part III: Other accusations you've made

1) I stole your dog and took him to the shelter.
                              a) I was working in Nebraska
                              b) Your dog got out (again) due to your lack of supervision.
                              c) Your dog is the only thing about you that I like. He's a cool mother fucker, why would I jeopardize his life?

In conclusion, it seems that the 15 selfies a day your girlfriend posts to Facebook aren't garnering enough attention and your 5th chin got bored enough to post this bullshit. I've moved on...find someone else to harass and leave me the fuck alone.

Comment

Lol, Sean.

I intentionally kept him out of my posts.
                                The couple of drinks came after the posts.
                                Thanks for looking out for our best interests.

Lmfao

Comment

Working...
                                X