Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Honestly, no one give a shit.

The masses have moved on to Trublu, The Butthole Surfers, and Baron wanting Denny's new wiener. Let it go.
    Exactly! I'm now youtubing Butthole Surfers, Dead Kennedy's, Black Flag, Fear, Flipper, Stick Men with Ray Guns, and Millions of Dead Cops.

Comment

• So, anyone know if Wade is at least alive?

Comment

• Poor wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Honestly, no one give a shit.

The masses have moved on to Trublu, The Butthole Surfers, and Baron wanting Denny's new wiener. Let it go.
          Well we didn't but since it was brought up again.

Btw just a little fun fact about the Butthole Surfers ~ Their front mans name is Gibby Haynes, his dad was Jerry Haynes (RIP) who was most famously known as Mr. Peppermint Man. He also happened to be the first member of the local media that reported the Kennedy assassination.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post

Btw just a little fun fact about the Butthole Surfers ~ Their front mans name is Gibby Haynes, his dad was Jerry Haynes (RIP) who was most famously known as Mr. Peppermint Man. He also happened to be the first member of the local media that reported the Kennedy assassination.
              Mr. Peppermint's identical twin brother was our team Dr.
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Poor Ann & kids....

Comment

• LOL at tags. Nicely done, lads.

Comment

• Originally posted by BP View Post

I was aware! Me and my buddies back in the 80s had some of their albums - Another Man's Sac and I had a VHS Tape with them doing extremely random weird shit in an interview from a hotel room in a bed, like the whole band laying in a king size bed eating pizza. I think they were all tripping or something.

Anyway when I saw them live they had a girl drummer with pig tails that stuck straight out to the sides. Gibby came out and turned one of the symbols upside down and put lighter fluid in it and lit it up. He had a 12 pack of Busch beer IIRC and drank most of it. Sang through a bullhorn. There was dry ice fog filling up the room more and more until it was up to everyone's chests, lol.

The owners of the Longhorn Ballroom were fucking shocked at the shit they did in there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                      Poor Ann & kids....
                      You're about the last person who should be bringing up the people hurt by cheating spouses.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Well this thread made me feel better about my life, never understood why people don't keep their shit private.

Comment

• I agree. This shit should be kept private, but I'll be goddamned if it isn't entertaining!

Does memes doe.

Comment

• Lmao@ the ad

Comment

• This thread makes my dick itch.

Comment

• Jerry Springer would call you all pathetic... This is just nuts...

Comment

Working...
                                X