Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dsrtuckteezy
    replied
    is this the same chick that "pissed" on her fathers grave?

sounds like a stand up individual.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Robert, Jenn, Kristen, SHUT THE FUCK UP. None of you need to smear the others, and Im sure the mud slinging can go on for a long time and get nasty. It wont help anything other than to cure the onlooker's boredom.
    Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 03-05-2015, 11:42 AM. Reason: people keep jumping on the dogpile.

Leave a comment:

• Special K
    replied
    I laugh heartily

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
    You know what? You're 100% correct. I've stayed out of it for two and a half years and he finally pushed the right buttons to get a response out of me. I'm done. He can say whatever the fuck he thinks he needs, and I'll go back to taking the high road.

You've been stirring this pot since August 2013. Remember I live here in your town, in the real world, not the board. I know what's actually going on, being said, etc. You knowing where I live and what I post to FB proves you're full of shit as far as taking the high road.

As far as math... None of you seem to be able to figure it out... I met Robert on Monday 8/12/13.... You guys split in June 2013. Xander was conceived in mid Aug 2013. You & Robert split in June 2013. Your divorce was finalized at the end of August 2013. It's pretty simple math.

There's no question I cheated, I've never denied it or justified it. We know you were cheating before you and Robert split up... Except I guess you can't own up to it since your side man was/is married.

Oh and for those who say this can't end well... I disagree. I have a damn cute kid, a solid relationship (1.5 yrs in) and we are about to close on an awesome lakeside home. Couldn't be happier...
    Last edited by Special K; 03-05-2015, 11:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Napkin
    replied
    Oh, I took care of the other debts you left me with, but can I get a forwarding number for all of the collectors trying to find you?

Leave a comment:

• Strychnine
    replied
    "Books and harlots have their quarrels in public."

- Walter Benjamin

Leave a comment:

• Snatch Napkin
    replied
    Taking the high road?
    You've perpetuated everything up to this point on a local level.

1) a. Thievery. You transferred $12k from my hobby account. When I confronted you with the bank statements, you begged for mercy and promised to pay it back. That never happened.
    Those bar tabs were your doing. After we split, my tab never broke $20.
    Yes, there is a shot named after me. It's a bad motherfucker.
    b. The felony is in regards to what you did with that jeep that was supposed to get repoed. You did the paperwork shuffle and walked away with cash, a mustang, and pissed off sales manager who couldn't press charges because of their other cooked books.

2) Do you have custody? Going out to bars every night isn't exactly awesome behavior. Remember, we live in a small town and everyone gossips.

3) The dude you're with now is who you were cheating with when you were working for New Crop. I know for a fact he was married then and haven't found proof of his divorce now.

4) Stalking- not merely passing by. Slowing down, staring, and speeding off when caught.

Locking my phone. I never accessed your iTunes. I had my own that you setup. I had forgotten that it was connected to your cloud.
    You got mad that I wouldn't allow you to grab my phone while playing in a pool tournament at The Wicked Kitty and locked it.
    Good thing they make software for ripping old info from a locked phone. Funny that all of those deleted pics you took while it was your phone popped up.
    The sheriff that harassed me got reprimanded internally. He admitted to going on a date with you. You told him some pretty whacked out stuff.
    I have driven while intoxicated. Just like you. Remember when you ran into a tree leaving the bar, so I was gracious enough to make sure you got home safe?
    It really sucked that I had to leave Will's BMW in your driveway because you laid down behind the wheels keeping me from leaving. Luckily, Tawny picked me up so I didn't have to walk all the home.

The ladies at the humane society are not legally allowed to identify who brings in a dog, but my description was spot on.

Leave a comment:

• cool cat
    replied
    Is this thread a result of what happens when trailer trash discovers the internet?

Leave a comment:

• Treasure Chest
    replied
    Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    There is no winning this argument on either side...but by airing out this dirty laundry you have both lost anything that you were trying to gain in terms of credibility. It ain't worth the tussle...
    You know what? You're 100% correct. I've stayed out of it for two and a half years and he finally pushed the right buttons to get a response out of me. I'm done. He can say whatever the fuck he thinks he needs, and I'll go back to taking the high road.

Leave a comment:

• SS Junk
    replied
    Did this all stem from the Steak and BJ pic posted here?

Leave a comment:

• mstng86
    replied
    this can only end well

Leave a comment:

Working...
X