X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leah
    replied
    Originally posted by Special K View Post
    I updated my avatar in honor of reality.
    tacky. And you are the last person who should be bringing up pictures and 'reality'. You are the queen of the MySpace pose to appear different than reality.

Originally posted by David View Post
    Poor wade.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• War Machine
    replied
    Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
    Lmao@ the ad

!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Roscoe
    replied
    Jerry Springer would call you all pathetic... This is just nuts...

Leave a comment:

• TeeShock
    replied
    This thread makes my dick itch.

Leave a comment:

• Mysticcobrakilla
    replied
    Lmao@ the ad

Leave a comment:

• racrguy
    replied
    I agree. This shit should be kept private, but I'll be goddamned if it isn't entertaining!

Does memes doe.

Leave a comment:

• Scott Mc
    replied
    Well this thread made me feel better about my life, never understood why people don't keep their shit private.

Leave a comment:

• Baron Von Crowder
    replied
    Originally posted by Special K View Post
    Poor Ann & kids....
    You're about the last person who should be bringing up the people hurt by cheating spouses.

Leave a comment:

• 93LXHORSE
    replied
    Originally posted by BP View Post
    Well we didn't but since it was brought up again.

Btw just a little fun fact about the Butthole Surfers ~ Their front mans name is Gibby Haynes, his dad was Jerry Haynes (RIP) who was most famously known as Mr. Peppermint Man. He also happened to be the first member of the local media that reported the Kennedy assassination.
    I was aware! Me and my buddies back in the 80s had some of their albums - Another Man's Sac and I had a VHS Tape with them doing extremely random weird shit in an interview from a hotel room in a bed, like the whole band laying in a king size bed eating pizza. I think they were all tripping or something.

Anyway when I saw them live they had a girl drummer with pig tails that stuck straight out to the sides. Gibby came out and turned one of the symbols upside down and put lighter fluid in it and lit it up. He had a 12 pack of Busch beer IIRC and drank most of it. Sang through a bullhorn. There was dry ice fog filling up the room more and more until it was up to everyone's chests, lol.

The owners of the Longhorn Ballroom were fucking shocked at the shit they did in there.

Leave a comment:

• juiceweezl
    replied
    LOL at tags. Nicely done, lads.

Leave a comment:

• Special K
    replied
    Poor Ann & kids....

Leave a comment:

• slow99
    replied
    Originally posted by BP View Post

Btw just a little fun fact about the Butthole Surfers ~ Their front mans name is Gibby Haynes, his dad was Jerry Haynes (RIP) who was most famously known as Mr. Peppermint Man. He also happened to be the first member of the local media that reported the Kennedy assassination.
    Mr. Peppermint's identical twin brother was our team Dr.

Leave a comment:

• lincolnboy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BP
    replied
    Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
    Honestly, no one give a shit.

The masses have moved on to Trublu, The Butthole Surfers, and Baron wanting Denny's new wiener. Let it go.

Leave a comment:

• David
    replied
    Poor wade.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X