MY feet thank
    Them.
    2006 Civic SI
    2009 Pilot
    1988 GT
    CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I tried to go Ariat last time around, ended up with Nacona (made in Texas). Size 8 Nacona = size 9 Adidas.

Comment

I haven't tried ariat boots but I've found twisted x sizing is all jacked up. Both pairs I've bought the left and right have fit different though listed as the same size. They comfy though
        07 f250-family truckster
        08 Denali -baby hauler
        52 f1-rust bucket
        05 Jeep tj. Buggy
        livin the double-wide dream

Comment

I wear a size 12 shoe, and I've got 2 pairs of Ariat boots...1 is a pretty standard black leather work boot, low rise - size 11.5. The other pair is ostrich, square toe, standard height...they are size 11.

The black work boots are extremely comfortable, honestly probably one of the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever had.....they were the reason I went back and bought the ostrich skins, however those haven't turned out to be that great. The rise is way too high, and it's almost as if they just never really broke-in (I've had them about 2 years now)...they are too stiff, and they hurt my feet if I ever wear them for a full day. They are really nice looking dress boots though.

In short, I'll buy the work boots again, but not the dress boots.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I wear a half size smaller than my regular shoes, but that seems to be true with any slip on boot. I've been daily wearing Ariat work boots since 08, haven't found anything more comfortable yet in a boot.

Comment

Carolina boots

/thread

Comment

Working...
              X