Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post
    Send some this way!
    Sorry, if we send you some water, then we have to send everyone some water...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

"if you like your water, you can keep your water"
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
        "if you like your water, you can keep your water"
        we've heard that before

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          In a little over a month Hubbard has gone up 12 feet. Lavon has gone up 15 feet (Since 3-11-15). LRH is approx 5 ft. below full and Lavon is 2 ft. below full. Thats a hell of a lot of water...
          Link? I drive over it every day and I think that number is very aggressive.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
            Yeah those numbers are off. He may be thinking percent full instead of water level related to depth. Hubbard is more like 5 feet in the past month and a half to 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Fourx4Brad View Post

Lake Ray Hubbard

Lake Ray Hubbard Water Level including historical chart

WATER LEVEL - 429.09 Feet
              Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 1:30:00 PM
              Level is 6.41 feet below full pool of 435.50

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              WATER LEVEL
              Feet MSL

Wednesday, April 22, 2015
              11:30:00 AM
              Level is 4.49 feet
              below full pool of 435.50
              The OP link shows Ray Hubbard is almost back to 2013 levels

Its rained a bit since the pic I took above 10 days ago too. I may be back out their this weekend if the kids want to explore and snap another.
              WRX

Comment

According to the link, Ray Hubbard has come up roughly 6 feet since Jan. 2015. Now if this rain would continue for a while...

Comment

I heard Evan say on Fox 4 this morning, both LRH & LLvn should be full by next week if this weather pattern continues...

mardyn

Comment

Cooper (Chapman) Lake is 91.9% full as of 2015-04-24

3 months ago we were at 38.6%
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Hm, Grapevine Lake is 75.9% full as of 2015-04-24. I figured it would be more full.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        Hm, Grapevine Lake is 75.9% full as of 2015-04-24. I figured it would be more full.
                        There is a bit of a lag in data after a big rain.... I bet it will jump up again tomorrow.

And just FYI: It's 4' or so higher than it was this time last year and a good 6' higher than it was this summer. It's on the move.

Comment

Lavon has came up 15ft in 3 months.

Comment

Lake Bridgeport has risen almost 8' in 10 days. Most of the area lakes are multiple feet above full. The saturated ground is finally allowing runoff to flow where we need it.

Comment

Pretty much everything in DFW is rising fast with several lakes over full by a couple feet.

Some of the lakes south and west of the metro are doing better which is great. Our house is on lake whitney and we haven't seen less than 5' low in several years.

Comment

I took this picture of Lake Lavon yesterday, I still can't believe how much it's changed in the past few months. Last summer we were saying how it would take an act of God to fill these lakes again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X