Management Firms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Management Firms?

Gasser, where did it go? Just in case you didn't know, mods can bring that shit back.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

What the fuck. Threads where shit gets real don't stay deleted.

If it pleases the court I'd like to file a motion to un-deleted that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
      Gasser, where did it go? Just in case you didn't know, mods can bring that shit back.
      SeƱor Modena has already been paged.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        You're just(in) jealous that you can't run multiple businesses at once.

Comment

Aaaaaand Justin went offline.

Comment

Haha, whoops!
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Dammit, what'd I miss?

Comment

Where did cooters post go?

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Where did cooters post go?
                  no idea

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

FWIW, if the thread and my post were closed because he's scared about somebody trying to mess with his job, I have no problem with them being gone.

I'm not a troll psychopath. I have no ill will towards Justin, and I'd certainly hate for anybody to jeopardize their living over something they said on the internet. I just wish he'd quit trolling here.
                    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Cliff's notes?

Comment

It should be brought back. He was the one who told us his place of employment. It's not like it was dug up.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          It should be brought back. He was the one who told us his place of employment. It's not like it was dug up.
                          I'm of this mindset. I'd also like to think that no member of DFWM, no matter how stupid, would put another guy's job at risk over some internet fucktardery.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            I'm of this mindset. I'd also like to think that no member of DFWM, no matter how stupid, would put another guy's job at risk over some internet fucktardery.
                            Sadly, I think it is something that has happened before.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              91DoucheMike, and others, have gone after someone's livelihood on more than one occasion. Don't put anything past these chickenshits.

That said, I agree that it should be brought back. If he didn't want anyone to know where he worked, he should not have posted it. End of story.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X