No announcement yet.

Gonfundme BS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fact: I never held renters insurance. Must be ignorant...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      There's no justification for having renters insurance if you have nothing of value to insure. As far as being ignorant, you'll get no argument against that here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
        I carried it for a while. It's more for protecting your liability than covering your own goods. Even if you don't own anything it's going to really be a bad day if the complex burns down due to your negligence.

Comment

In addition to the standard insurance coverage's, renters insurance covers property stolen out of your car. iPads, laptops, etc.

Seems worth it to me

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            some people cant afford renters insurance, are dumb, or both
            True, but not only is it super cheap but also required in pretty much all the apartments I've seen.
            Ded

Comment

The #SuperTroopers2 campaign is over, but the movie will be out in theaters on 4/20/18! | Check out 'Super Troopers 2' on Indiegogo.

Comment

Ok well that needs to happen...well there goes $35 bucks.
                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Had one pop up on my fb for a dad that was on dope most of his life and found out he had a kid, cleaned himslef up but subway cant pay for his move. I asked if he had anything to take he said a bag of clothes advised him of greyhound, I got deleted. sorry but unless its a big issue and I personally know the person i am not funding it.

Comment

So you guys aren't going to fund my factory five mk IV kit purchase? Fuck you!

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      So you guys aren't going to fund my factory five mk IV kit purchase? Fuck you!
                      I'll help you fund that after I get my NASCAR team funded.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        i'll help you fund that after we get the board nascar team funded.
                        ftfy

Comment

Working...
                        X