No announcement yet.

If you could meet any member here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only members I ever knowingly met was at a "Poker Run" way back in '05 or '06, and that was well before Canada became Canada. Little did those great people know at the time that they were in the presence of the awesomeness who would become known today as The King.

Comment

• It would be easier if I still lived there. I've already met most of the older folks who I cared to meet. I used to go to most of the meets: Arlington Sonic/CiCi's in the late 90s, Round Grove Sonic in Lewisville, Sonic in Carrollton, Papa's a couple of times, Sonic in Ft. Worth...

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        For sure. He has a thing about right hands. I don't get it. Aside from that, Carlos is a regular ass dude, like most of us.
        I'd meet you. Even if brad wouldn't sucker punch me, I'm almost certain you would. We'd sit there and argue for hours about conservative vs liberal. Just like we do here
        WH

Comment

• Dr. Juice!

Comment

• I've met quite a few at Sonic meets in the past. TMS Speedway Children's Charities and Northstar back in the day. However, if I had pick someone it would be Dave or Denny.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            I'd meet you. Even if brad wouldn't sucker punch me, I'm almost certain you would. We'd sit there and argue for hours about conservative vs liberal. Just like we do here
            You have a vivid imagination. Stop being a bitch. Leave your alias' at home and show up sometime. Introduce yourself, shoot the bull, and move on with your life. It's not that scary, dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
              Lol, Me, Cooter, and racrguy, are all 6'5" and not on the small/skinny side. And, that's not dfwm bullshit either.

Oh, and my list of people I want to meet is way too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Lol, Me, Cooter, and racrguy, are all 6'5" and not on the small/skinny side. And, that's not dfwm bullshit either.

I want to meat you. In the face.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
                  You have a vivid imagination. Stop being a bitch. Leave your alias' at home and show up sometime. Introduce yourself, shoot the bull, and move on with your life. It's not that scary, dude.
                  Eh, that wasn't really the point of my post. I was trying to get him to say something, but he doesn't seem interested.

Originally posted by BradM View Post

I'm a large man, myself. No i'm not saying fat lol
                  WH

Comment

• Boosh! Fuck you tiny BradM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                      Boosh! Fuck you tiny BradM!
                      Lol!

Comment

• I want to meat BradM.

Comment

• Shrimps! The whole lot of ya!

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
                            Shrimps! The whole lot of ya!
                            Don't get beat up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I want to meat BradM.
                              Remember, we got together at the walmart parking lot where you took my banana.

Comment

• <--- 7'2'' 325 lbs with a 14'' cock
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X