• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    I'm down to meet all of y'all.
    Even me

Comment

Bronco Johnny, I hear that guy is a gimp!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Dolomite.
        I had lunch with him at Po Melvins many moons ago. He was a real introvert. I'm not sure he ever met anyone else from the board.

I'd like to meet justinsn95, oso, and HookEm to see if they're as deranged in real life as they came across here.
        When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

46tbird
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'd like to punch Baron Von Crowder in the face!

Comment

Bring it on Nancy boy.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                46tbird
                No.
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                  Denny, Yale, racrguy, tailsman and naynay.
                  Yale and I are in the same town. Drive down and we'll get some BBQ or something. Don't be skurred.

That being said, I've met more than a few members listed here, and they've all been cool as fuck. I want to meet Denny and see if we can get the jazz hands to show back up. Mike because he seems really cool when we've spoken also.

I'd like to meet svo855 just to see if he's as big of a one-upper in person.

Comment

Lincolnboy

Rick Modena

Elvis

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Yale and I are in the same town. Drive down and we'll get some BBQ or something. Don't be skurred.

That being said, I've met more than a few members listed here, and they've all been cool as fuck. I want to meet Denny and see if we can get the jazz hands to show back up. Mike because he seems really cool when we've spoken also.

I'd like to meet svo855 just to see if he's as big of a one-upper in person.
                      Is it just me or has Hard Eight gone way down hill? At least we still have tumbleweed.

I've met a few off here and everyone has been pretty cool.

I'd like to meet Slow99 and learn something, Roscoe and share a smoke, and anyone else that isn't a douche.

Comment

There has been very few that I've met that I wouldn't care to see again.

My motto is that I like everyone. You have to earn my dislike. Everyone knows I'm down to show up. I'm thinking g about making a trip to the Hard 8. I'll give Yale and racrguy the heads-up. Sean says he's paying for anyone that shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          There has been very few that I've met that I wouldn't care to see again.

My motto is that I like everyone. You have to earn my dislike. Everyone knows I'm down to show up. I'm thinking g about making a trip to the Hard 8. I'll give Yale and racrguy the heads-up. Sean says he's paying for anyone that shows.
                          In!

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                            Is it just me or has Hard Eight gone way down hill? At least we still have tumbleweed.
                            I haven't noticed much of a change, but I tend to stick to chicken poppers and turkey sammiches. That jalapeno bread is tasty as fuck.
                            Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            Everyone knows I'm down to show up. I'm thinking g about making a trip to the Hard 8. I'll give Yale and racrguy the heads-up.
                            Say the word, knee grow.

Sean says he's paying for anyone that shows.
                            Thanks Sean88gt, that's mighty white of you!

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                              46tbird
                              You tryin to make time with my special gal?

I'd like to meet up with Forever Frost, Ghost TX, 54286 (I think I got the #s right), and Couver.

Oh, and Lincolnboy. I'll leave the broomstick at home, promise.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Even me
                                Sure!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X